PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Came through today and picked up some 'neon' inspired af1's and a Diamond Supply 'Rosary' T. Thanks for the help Rich!
peace

ace, I dont have a definite time set for UNDFTD Fall to arrive but it should be sometime soon. Once we get it pics will be posted.

Thanks to everyone who has already come out for our sale, for everyone else the shoe sale is still going on. 40% off all shoes!

Whats good Purist Crew! i know Blackscale season 4 shipped and should be out this week, any word when you're going to receive your shipment? i will defgonna come thru like last season to swoop up a couple shirts
pimp.gif

Streetsoles, we will be releasing Black Scale on Friday. Pics of the tees will be up soon, this season looks good!

Shoe sale continues until Friday, 8/1. Come through and check out what we have, good deals on all Nikes!

Tommorrow morning at 11am we will be dropping season 4 of Black Scale. This season focuses on art, music and partying, all the things we do in life to enjoyourselves. Below is a flyer and if you want to take a look at the tees feel free to head over to our product blog at Purist

0730_bs_s4.jpg

See you guys in the morning!

That's whats up! will def try to stop by after work and finish up picking some pieces hopefully you'll still have enough to go around? And heavywaytis the crewneck like lasts seasons where they fit a size big? if so hopefully you'll have a large laying around

hevywayt just wondering if i usually were an XL would it be cool to size down to a large in the crewneck

solid waffle, we open at 11am.

street, judging from last time yeah you should be good with a Large. best thing would be to try it on. roll through when you can.

Wish i could cause i know your gonna have a big turnout, especially now that HUF don't carry the line anymore and the closet place to get this seasonwithout going online is you guys, so big ups! But like i said wish i could be there i have work all day but my sister might roll through for me

are you guys going to have it online as well?i dont know if i can make it tommorow.wanna send an e-voice? haha

Street, you never know. Give us a call before you head over and we can update you with stock.

Solid Waffle, naw we wont be putting the season up online. We will be taking phone orders later on in the day, around 2, so give us a call and we can ship.

Heres the shop info

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

marco, any super steezy shirts left in an xl?! Black? you all know how long i been trying to cop this teeeee!!!!

Jon, we still got a couple XL's left in the Super Steezy. PM me and let me know what color you were looking for.

With the craziness of our 1yr anniversary I havent had the chance to introduce you to a new brand we have here in the shop. The Brand is Hella Tight. HT is afitted hat company based out of Oakland. They make all of their own hats and they have some big things planned for the future. We have a 5 styles here in theshop now and a couple on the way. Heres the pics:

Whities

hellatight4.jpg

Maylay

hellatight1.jpg

Crew

hellatight3.jpg

Point Guard

hellatight2.jpg

Each one of the hats comes with its own hat box

hellatight5.jpg

Fitteds are available now. Be on the lookout for some new styles from Adidas as well and The Hundreds Fall.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Sup Purist crew!

Just saw yall featured on hypebeast. Whats the waist sizing for the fiberop jeans? Marco you hook it up for the big guys
tongue.gif

KVN

Originally Posted by hevywayt

Point Guard

hellatight2.jpg
YO MARCO
Do you still have a 7 3/4 in the A's colorway ... crazy .. Im from Oakland and I been searching for this fitted for a LONG time ...
roll.gif
... and I findit in San Jose ... let me know ..
thank you

Originally Posted by KVN

Sup Purist crew!

Just saw yall featured on hypebeast. Whats the waist sizing for the fiberop jeans? Marco you hook it up for the big guys
tongue.gif

KVN

Seriously, those fiberop jeans are dope. I'm sure they ordered a range of sizes.

Couple of answers here:

KVN and Justin, we got the Fiberops denim in waist size 28-38. Everyone should come by and check them out!

JT, you know I dont think Hella Tight makes a 7 3/4 for some reason. I do have a 7 5/8 and an 8. Drop by and try it on if you can, the fit is similar to NewEra but I find the 8 to be on the smaller side.

Back
Top Bottom