PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

ace, we actually never received a 10.5 in the dunks. for some reason lately Nike has not been sending 10.5s in quickstirkes. we do have a 10 and 11 in stockthough, let me know if you need either of those.

Yes we have them, they are excluded in the sale. Only exclusions for the sale are QS and Jan releases for Nikes and Homeroom.

We have just received in the Spring 09 beanies from The Hundreds. These are the ones that were pictured before in past lookbooks and have been highlyanticipated.

Side Adam

0115_th_1.jpg

Buffalo

0115_th_2.jpg

All are out now. If you have been looking for one of these come thru as we didnt get a lot of them in.

Also out New Year sale is still going on and ends on Sunday, 1/18. Check out the flyer above for details!

http://www.http://www.puristboutique.com" target="_blank">www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

We have just received in the latest from Futura Labs and Stussy.

First up from Futura Labs we have their G-Shock collab with Casio. Here is one picture with more detailed shots on our blog here.

0120_fl_2.jpg

Next up from Stussy we received in some late winter goods. It consists of tees, crewnecks, pullovers and a down jacket. Here is one of the tees and thecrewneck with the rest pictured on our blog.

0120_stussy_1.jpg

0120_stussy_5.jpg

All are out now. Thanks for looking and we will be back with new arrivals from 3sixteen and Nike!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

^^^ Damn Ill be at work .... what happen to a weekend ??? Good luck to all and con grads .

Got some new Nike arrivals for you guys. Here are a couple pics with a couple on our blog here.

Air Max 90 Current Moire

0126_nike_1.jpg

And the shoe everyone has been calling about and waiting for, the Air Foamposite One

0129_nike_1.jpg

Shoes go on sale at 11am. See you then!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

^^^^
Swung by during my lunch break. Got to talk with Marco for a minute (great chattin' with you my man!)...
He said there were 15 deep before they opened and not everyone got theirs.
Best of luck to everyone still on the hunt.
Marco, hit me back
pimp.gif

peace
P

^^^ Good stuff P ... Good looking out ... DAMN ... I wish I was able to make it out and chat it up with everyone .... how was it out there yall that copped ???

Thanks to everyone that came out today, I think that was one of the fastest shoe sellouts we have had!

Perry, good chopping it up, I shot you a PM.

^^^^^
Right back atcha Marco! Always good to meet another afficianado!!
I'll definitely plan to roll through next month when you get some 'change'
wink.gif

peace

I heard the first person got there at 630, my girl and my friend got there at 9, too bad my friend needed a 10.5 which went to the 1st person. They only had 9pairs, didn't seem to be that many people maybe like 14?, i was at the release for the neons, and there was like 25 people.

jon, nice placement on that sticker! come thru, its been a minute.

classic, Doughboy New Eras are sold out. I have a couple of the tees left though.

We got some new items in over the weekend that I didnt get a chance to post until now. We have just received the latest from 3sixteen. 3sixteen is making a bigname for itself with its cut and sew items that are well crafted and designed. Here are a couple picutures with more available on our product blog here.

Crosscut Flannel

0130_3s_3.jpg

Black Pinstripe Cardigan

0130_3s_2.jpg

Come by and check these items out. Also we have some really good end of season deals going on right now that shouldnt be missed!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

As I mentioned above we got some great deals going on right now and this is the biggest deal of all. Its a shoe blowout sale! With the new year arriving we areout with the old and in with the new. Several styles from all of the brands we carry are slashed to $40, $50 or $60!

0205_sale_front.jpg

Couple of disclaimers for you. Sizes and styles are varied however we will be adding more as time goes on. Also we are running a special where if you pay cashthen the shoes are tax free (only applies to sale shoes), saving you even more money! Come thru and check it out.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

^^^ DAMN what a DEAL ... and I wonder if you guys have ????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom