PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

This Friday, the 13th, we will be launch the 2nd season of Play Cloths for Spring! The drop is going to include some favorites from the 1st season and newdesigns for this season. Actual product pics will be posted soon.

0210_pc_front.jpg

Also, our shoe sale is still going on with alot of good deals to be had. Come thru and check everything out!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

Here are the pics I talked about above for the Spring season arrivals of Play Cloths. I will post up a couple here with the rest of the collection on ourproduct blog here.

PC Basic
0217_pc_1.jpg

Go Play
0217_pc_4.jpg

Cats Meow
0217_pc_6.jpg

All items are out now and they are moving very fast so if you are looking for a style come thru soon. Also we have alot of big arrivals coming in soon fromNike, Undftd and The Hundreds!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Dropping tomorrow:

A huge shipment of The Hundreds, new Undefeated, and 1/2 Cents.

Come on by and get yours, we'll have giveaway Hundreds stickers as long as supplies last.

Pictures on puristboutique.com

BIG UPS to Marco and the Purist crew!!! Great release for the 1/2 cents and awesome service as always!
peace
P

First off I wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday for the 1/2 Cent release, good thing it wasnt raining too hard!

Now on to new arrivals. We posted that we just received in the Spring seasons of both UNDFTD and The Hundreds but I didnt get a chance to post up pics untilnow. Here are a couple pics of what we received with the rest on our blog here.

UNDFTD Tigers Tee
0223_ud_2.jpg

UNDFTD 1919 New Era
0223_ud_10.jpg

The Hundreds Adam Box Logo Tee
0221_th_5.jpg

The Hundreds Corners Snapback Cap
0221_th_18.jpg

All items are available now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

got sz L in the The Hundreds Adam Box Logo Tee in Grey or black? how much?
also, got anything left from the winter season stuff?

truesole, we've got L in both colors and they are $30. What were you looking for from the winter season?

Thanks for the smooth 1/2 cent release. I will definitely be back at the store soon. I was the guy with the lawn chair, and yea I'm glad it didn't rainwhile I was waiting. Thanks again!

truesole, both those styles are long gone now. I have the Adam Box Logo ones though for right now, they always move quick so come thru soon.

jghost, thanks for waiting!

justin, you came thru? All I have left on those Futura box logo tees is L. Swing by when you get a chance I got those flicks for you.

Haha yeah.
I finally got a free day from school and work but when I came by you guys werent there. I talked to the lady and she reminded me that magic was last week soyou guys were in LV.
I'll stop by on thursday again. I had my work schedule moved for more free time again.

Did you want season 2?

how much are the Hundreds snapbacks......still got the blacks
and
how much for the undefeated era.....any size 7's left

true, thanks for coming through to cop those tees.

acekilla, The Hundreds snapbacks ar $28 and yeah we have it in black. The Undefeated new era is $50 but I dont have any 7's, smallest is a 1/4th.

Back
Top Bottom