PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

nikemessengershortflintgrey.jpg

nikemessengershortblack.jpg

you guys still have these in stock? price? thanks.

prescription, I do have both shorts in stock still and they are $90. Let me know if you need a specific size.

is there anymore blackscale left? any on sale?

i need a white shiva, black beauty of evil, or any color diamond rose...

Jon, we do have some Black Scale in stock still. I have the Shiva in both white and black. Beauty of Evil is sold out and Diamond Rose I have in yellow andwill be getting in the Jewelers Pack tees sometime in the next couple of weeks. PM your size and I will double check everything for you.

We just received in some new limited Adam New Eras from The Hundreds. These fitteds are part of a Special Delivery program that only gets released at selectstores. For now we received in 2 colors with 2 more to follow in the next couple of days.

Heres the pics of the first 2:

Fuschia (left) & Black/Neon (right)

thehundredsadamnewerafuschiablackneon.jpg

Both are out now, let me know if you have any questions.

Got a couple new items for the weekend.

First from Nike we have the continuation of the ACG X Air Force 1 shoes. This time we have a shoe inspired by the Wildwoods. The shoe comes in the originalcolorway of the Wildwood and also features the ACG tag on tongue. Heres the pics:

nikeairforce1premiumwildwood.jpg

Next is a Dunk High Premium that features Croc on the swoosh, suede on the toebox and faux horsehair on the back. This Dunk also features Zoom Air on theinsole. Pics:

nikedunkhighpremiumvarsityroyal.jpg

Lastly for now we received another color of the Special Release New Eras from The Hundreds.

Orange Wool:

thehundredsadamneweraorange.jpg

All are available now. Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Are you guys getting in the Undftd Worldwide tee's and Undftd Radio tees? Let me know. Thanks.

krazy, I am waiting for find out if we will be able to get that tee. So far it looks like a UNDFTD store exclusive, if that changes we will post it as soon aswe get them.

We just received the final color of The Hundreds Special Edition New Eras. This is the color I have been getting calls about.

Turquoise/Maroon:

thehundredsadamneweraturquoise.jpg

They are out now, grab them before they are gone. Thanks for looking!

We just received some new items for summer from Futura Labs. For this shipment we received in some 5 panel caps, bike locks, and tees. Here are some pics ofthe caps and bike locks. T-shirt pics will be posted later on.

Fvtvra MM Cap:

futuraplaid2.jpg

Monogram Cap:

futura5panel2.jpg

Logo Printed Bike Chain:

futuralock.jpg

Next from Nike we received in some new footwear.

Air Raid "Peace":

nikeraidpeace_white.jpg

Dunk High Premium:

nikedunkhi_grey.jpg

Dunk High World Cup Germany:

nikedunkhi_blackred.jpg

Dunk Low Supreme Ronaldo:

nikedunklo_ronaldo.jpg

All of these styles are available now as well as a couple others. We also received some new shorts and denim from The Hundreds. Pics will be posted later butfor now if you interested leave a message here, PM me or just drop on by!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

It seems like just yesterday we were announcing our Grand Opening and now here we are at our 1st year anniversary. Alot of time has passed and we are gratefulfor all of our customers that have supported and continue to support. We are going to kick off our anniversary month, June, with the best way to show ourappreciation, a sale!

oneyearsaleflyer.jpg

We will be marking down everything in the store, including Nike, Stussy, The Hundreds and Undefeated!

Keep your eyes peeled to our website as this is just the beginning of our month-long celebration!

Thanks for the continued support.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

^awwh man I cant believe im missing that.
I'll be in touch tho Marco, I just got a broadband card for the laptop.
So I'll be checking the updates while I'm away.
laugh.gif

HUGE ups to the Purist crew, as always... y'all know how to take care of your loyal customers.

Congrats on the first year, and I can't wait for what's coming next...

Awesome sale. Picked up some nice UNDFTD stuff. Would have bought some more if I had a bigger budget.

customer appreciation hmmm?! So...Me, Justin, and John D. are appreciated? I mean, we are like the best customers ever!! nah jk. I can't believe i'mmissing the sale!! It ends tomorrow huh? Ill see if I can stop by tomorrow! Good lookin out Marco and Kev!

Gman, The Black/Neon is $42 and yes I have a 7 1/8 available. The solid black is sold out. I also just got in the black pinstripe one, pics will be up shortlyfor that.

Back
Top Bottom