sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Call me slow but I only know who L. Ron is because of push. Heard that bar and got to go googling.

Last edited:
THIS. After I did my research I'm like how does he even know who this guy is??? :lol:

Dkdjdksksjsjksjsns I remember one of the dudes from MOP mentioned dude on Styles P's 1st album. Rappers spitting history lesson bars :pimp:

* "read my palms you'll see more chapters than L Ron Hubbard"

:lol: I just assumed dude was an author til I got older

Last edited:
Call me slow but I only know who L. Ron is because of push. Heard that bar and got to go googling.
Nah your not slow bro,

I watched the Scientology HBO documentary 2 weeks after the album dropped, and I'm like "THAT'S who Push is talking about" 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

A few rappers have referred to him (Royce), and I always thought they were talking about a watchmaker for some reason 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lmao I actually got pulled into a short dianetics presentation on 42nd st because of a friend probably like 10 years ago. (Slept through most of it :lol:) When I heard push drop the name I was like :wow:

"In the kitchen with the cape on, apron. Trey eight on, could've been Trayvon but instead I chose Avon"

:x :x :x

Last edited:
His ability with words is just.... I don't even have the word for it

Was thinking the same when untouchable came on in the shuffle. Dude is a rare breed of rappers currently where I'm actually focusing on the words instead of just nodding my head

Untouchable is pure perfection. The beat plus what he did to that joint. My 2nd favorite rapper ever b

SMH cancelled his show in Denver for this weekend. I'm going to assume it was due to lack of interest here.

Back
Top Bottom