Pusha T

Watching him right now in SF. Really good

what time did he hit the stage?

I'm hitting up the show in LA tonight...hoping he brings out K. Dot for "Nosetalgia" :smokin

Also, how much were the King Push shirts?
Ticket said show starts at 8. Opening acts aside Push started at 10pm. Performed 24 songs total. Took like a 45sec break at like song 10 for a serious water break. Took another small break to take off his jacket. I was at the front railing. Ya boy was sweating lol.

Shirts were $30, $35 for XXL's sweaters were about $40. That was all the merch they had

damn merch is
pimp.gif

i need one of those t-shirts

yeah not sure about the opener choices but was surprised to see some ppl leaving after bibby finished..did they come for bibby n had no interest in pusha?

that shirt above sold out so had to get the card in the front tee in black :/

anyone opt for that meet n greet? was kinda fun watching people cheese out hard for their picture with pusha

Push killed it last night. Openers were on for too long. So many fair weather push fans tho.

I preferred pusha and fab concert more but still was a great show.

in SF, seemed like bibby had a gathering of people who knew them. i a had no idea who the openers were, but pusha killed it. Met him after the show and saw i was wearing the pusha eqts :lol: i copped hoody and tee

anybody know whats up with the meet and greet photos at the belasco.... they sent me the link and there is only about 14 on there and that was just a fraction of the line -_-

I emailed them.. waiting for a reply..

Pusha dropped so many gems on Darkest Before Dawn.

The last dope dealer, Red leather in a room full of thrillers, the mommies, they zombies, chase a _ for the money, they behind me
michael-jackson-thriller.14052.jpg

They been trying to tie me to the BALCO, too many clicks in the dial tone, I’m my city’s Willy Falcon
tmp_8355_Screenshot_2016_03_16_00_30_46_11990258.jpg

How you _'s celebrating Alpo? I'm disgusted
images+(7).jpg

The fact that the Statue of Liberty was black is a goddamn mystery
original-model-of-the-statue-of-liberty-chains-and-all.jpg

Last edited:
"And my salmon-colored suit from the VMAs
Oh, you was watching? Who the ***** wasn’t?
Me skip across that stage in 5 dozen EGGGHCK
Yeah, six grand for a minute's time
Italian Vogue style a ***** for a minute rhyme"

Always loved these bars. Just makes a minute VMA feature sound much more epic.

Most important Push lyric "FCK Donald and his pledge"

Last edited:
Pusha is fighting Kendrick for that # 1 spot as far as i'm concerned. There really isn't any type of beat he can't fry

Pusha is fighting Kendrick for that # 1 spot as far as i'm concerned. There really isn't any type of beat he can't fry
This. Kendrick still #1 tho but people get mad when I say push #2

He has the full package to me as far as his abilities in rap, he makes songs with great replay value, several different flows, disgusting production most of the time, and although people like to box him in as "coke" rap he can easily switch up the subject matter and get introspective. and he puts on a pretty great live show to top it off.

I'm always a fan of guys who pay attention to the details and Push has always been a-1 with that.

I just went online right now to buy my tickets to the show in DC this Wednesday and it's sold out :smh:. I did a quick search and it's been sold out for a while now.

Anyone have experience with StubHub? Can't miss out on the goat.

Back
Top Bottom