Pusha T

They're reliable for tickets but remember that it is pretty much like online legal ticket scalping. They work with paypal as well and you can always get it back if the dude is shady. I've had times where people shoot up the price of their ticket that they cop at retail the entire time they're selling while others get desperate the closer the day is and sell them below retail. These days you don't have to physically meet up with the person and they can give you the ticket in a PDF print out over email

They're reliable for tickets but remember that it is pretty much like online legal ticket scalping. They work with paypal as well and you can always get it back if the dude is shady. I've had times where people shoot up the price of their ticket that they cop at retail the entire time they're selling while others get desperate the closer the day is and sell them below retail. These days you don't have to physically meet up with the person and they can give you the ticket in a PDF print out over email
Repped, appreciate the help fellas. Looks like i'm getting them from Stubhub.

Would you recommend electronic ticket or instant download (they're both $89 for 2)? From the description it sounds like it's almost the same thing where they email you the ticket.

:pimp:

repost because the beat is so nasty. Bro played it first in his room and I didn't know it even came out. first thought was "This beat is a Jay-Z beat forsure" and what do I hear? "federico Fellini in the flesh....."
pimp.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if push toured with ye. Him being around for so long doesn't mean anything when he's not that big of an artist. It would prolly be a good look in anticipation for his album.

Would love if Push opened up for Ye on some of these dates. Dude is one of the best doing it, but he's not headliner. They show love when he's at festivals and ish with other acts, but he had to cancel a majority of his tour dates this year because tickets weren't moving. So I don't think he's too big to open for Ye, I think it would be a good look.

Another random example is jojo the singer is on tour with fifth harmony right now. Pop music but touring is touring.

She has an album coming out soon and she wants these new age fans like push im sure wants some of kanyes stans

I think someone mentioned Pusha T opening for Future way back, so there's no reason why he wouldn't open for Kanye :lol:

Last edited:
Another random example is jojo the singer is on tour with fifth harmony right now. Pop music but touring is touring.

She has an album coming out soon and she wants these new age fans like push im sure wants some of kanyes stans

Ye stans already mess with Push heavy.

I think someone mentioned Pusha T opening for Future way back, so there's no reason why he wouldn't open for Kanye :lol:

To my knowledge this never happened.

Last edited:
Kendrick opened for Kanye on the Yeezus tour and a few others did as well. And this was off Kendrick's best year with GKMC and him being named GOAT overnight. I see no problem with Push opening.

Kendrick opened for Kanye on the Yeezus tour and a few others did as well. And this was off Kendrick's best year with GKMC and him being named GOAT overnight. I see no problem with Push opening.

But he was still a newbie in the game. Push been in the rap game for over 10 years. Don't you guys know rappers got egos.

Anything is possible, but unless King Push drops right before or in the middle of Ye tour. I highly doubt he will be an opening act.

Kendrick was a newbie but still bigger than push at that point. Push is in the same team as ye so I don't see the ego thing.

Back
Top Bottom