Pusha T

VagueGracefulDoe-max-1mb.gif

I don't care how artists package their music anymore. They are consistently exploring alternative ways to release music in this digital age.

Album, mixtape, "playlist", ep, project...whatever

It's new music

These ****** got **** that we'd probably consider classic sitting in the vault that we'll never hear anyway...

Infrared :sick:
Just finished 1 listen. Dude is a good writer. Almost too good to limit it to just rap, he could probably release some novels.

Always felt like this about Pusha, and the past couple years Royce and Lloyd Banks. All elite, precise lyricists and it's really cool we still have those types of artists around amongst a lot of rappers that don't really rap.

Yeah drug induced swag rap is the new wave. I actually have to pay attention to what push is saying. Add Ross in the mix too, he can get poetic with the pen.

That shouldn’t be the alternative though lol. He originally thought he had 11 tracks of fire.

Kanye shortened it to 7.

This is fire but too short man . 21 minutes isn’t enough

I agree, however King Push : The Prelude was 33 mins and it held me over for the last 2 1/2 years. I’m just hoping we get the full King Push album in the next year

dogggg album is harddddddddddddd

all songs hard standout songs tho.. if you know, santeria, hard piano, wwmd >

production as fire as these bars too sheeeeshh

Where was u when big meech was bringing tigers in
I was earning stripes like.......
I mean
I liked mnimn
But y'all hyping this up something crazy
Talking bout y’all need to sit and listen to his bars
Beats also while cool
Not as great as y’all hyping up
So far it just sound like songs u listen to