Santeria beat is zzzzzzzz
Lyrics are too clear and coherent
Needs mumble
Pusha been rapping about the same thing for got damb 17 years
I agree somewhat
Except that mumble rap part
But **** trash
But infrared is :pimp:

I don't know how this can be called a classic?
Beats are aight. Same Push.
Off 3 listens i feel Infrared and Come back baby.

Kanye with the CyHi raps. >D

When you go at Drake you can't go with real bars. You already lost if you do that. You need to go in with a club joint that the ladies will dance too.

Forgettable album. I actually liked Darkest hour better even My name is my name.

I don't know how this can be called a classic?
Beats are aight. Same Push.
Off 3 listens i feel Infrared and Come back baby.

Kanye with the CyHi raps. >D

When you go at Drake you can't go with real bars. You already lost if you do that. You need to go in with a club joint that the ladies will dance too.

Forgettable album liked Darkest hour better even My name is my name.
I was hyped reading these posts
Then listened
And boy y’all opinions are so trash
I know music subjective
but man :smh:
I thought y’all was gonna be real

Album is basically washed in audio form
Definitely sounds like 2 forty year olds made this

I don't want to listen to this again lol
Zero replay value

The beats are trash and why he dissing drake ? drake albums are always good and well put together beats are always hittin who called this a classic

These last few posts :lol: :lol:

Listened to it 3 times already, like everything but 1 song, which has been the case for every Pusha release. I can only imagine how much better this would have been had stuff not changed at the last minute. Just call this an EP already.

Last edited:
Album starts off fire and kind of fizzles out oddly. Kanye’s production has taken a slight dip in quality lots of erratic sounds over slower soul samples but lawd have mercy “Hard Piano” and “If you know you know” WOW. Pusha’s delivery isn’t even as enthusiastic as previous albums. The quotables are still there but I was really expecting something ala Numbers on the boards where I’m just like “Gym stars....Gemstars” :wow: It was a very clean listen through though and I’ve yet to cruise to it in my car. Eager to play it again once I get on the road however. Push with....another classic

Album starts off fire and kind of fizzles out oddly. Kanye’s production has taken a slight dip in quality lots of erratic sounds over slower soul samples but lawd have mercy “Hard Piano” and “If you know you know” WOW. Pusha’s delivery isn’t even as enthusiastic as previous albums. The quotables are still there but I was really expecting something ala Numbers on the boards where I’m just like “Gym stars....Gemstars” :wow: It was a very clean listen through though and I’ve yet to cruise to it in my car. Eager to play it again once I get on the road however. Push with....another classic

How is it classic if you just said it fizzles out at the end? And it doesn’t...

How is it classic if you just said it fizzles out at the end? And it doesn’t...

Because the beginning makes up for it and overall it fits in well with Pusha’s discography. Classic isnt synonymous with best however which it is not in terms of Pusha’s albums. And it does fizzle out at the end.

The album ends with WWMD and Infared that’s not fizzling out...but with 7 tracks I would say it would have to be flawless to be claaaic

Kanyes verse on wwmd is the most memorable thing about this.

At least he's rapping about real life events instead of referencing cocaine every few bars and shouting out dead painters.

One pusha t verse = all pusha t verses

This album will be forgotten with the quickness when kanyes drops

The album ends with WWMD and Infared that’s not fizzling out...but with 7 tracks I would say it would have to be flawless to be claaaic

Pretty much. It’s a nice EP, but it’s not even better than MNIMN nor Darkest Before Dawn, 2 very strong albums.

Kanyes verse on wwmd is the most memorable thing about this.

At least he's rapping about real life events instead of referencing cocaine every few bars and shouting out dead painters.

One pusha t verse = all pusha t verses

This album will be forgotten with the quickness when kanyes drops

Ross’ verse ****s on Kanye’s verse. The only thing memorable about Kanye’s verse is the fact that it was more than 16 bars and “woop di woop” or whatever. I’d rather hear Pusha expertly rap about coke than Kanye pretend to be a great rapper over overly produced faux-avant-garde beats. And Kanye ain’t rapped about real life events since those GOOD Friday tracks :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Like it a lot

not classic though

the album cover is mad disrespectful to Whitney's family and Bobby Brown

Bobby Brown should release an album with Kanye's mothers doctor on it for real

Back
Top Bottom