Pusha T

The first 2 songs cool but he get to cooking with gas on the rest of the album.
These beats are good but I'm pretty sure dudes like No I.D. and Premier could make these in a week

Some real ridiculous takes on the last few pages, you must be new here if you complaining about dudes content at this point. The fact that fans haven't gotten tired of the coke talk should demonstrate just how incredible his wordplay really is
Infrared :sick:
Just finished 1 listen. Dude is a good writer. Almost too good to limit it to just rap, he could probably release some novels.
His brother already did

Some real ridiculous takes on the last few pages, you must be new here if you complaining about dudes content at this point. The fact that fans haven't gotten tired of the coke talk should demonstrate just how incredible his wordplay really is

His brother already did

Qft. If you’re complaining about Push’s content he’s obviously not for you.

Malice
’s book is a good read.

Best rapping all year man. Hands down.
7 tracks.. is this a easy stream play move or sumtin? YOU ARE FORCED TO KEEP RUINING IT BACK!!!

Ye the greatest man... this production is excellent.

Would love to know what about these tracks makes you think the production is excellent?

Naw this **** hard. Y'all bugging.

I'm not trying to troll I'm genuinely interested in what makes anyone like this over any other Pusha album/mixtape? I gave it a listen and I thought it was just ok. If these 7 tracks were on a 18 track mixtape I think maybe 1-2 would stand out.

I like 4 or 5 songs, two beats I can't even listen to. He rapping on all 7 though, overall probably give it a 3.5/5.

I played it three times so far.

Oh.. NOW it’s okay to kill Baby?
youngsabu-png.2120669

nikkas looked at me crazy, like I really killed a baby
scusthov-png.2120678

Salute Ross, 'cause the message was pure
aqdwc-png.2120679

He see what I see when you see Wayne on tour
mjlol-png.2120673

Flash without the fire
scusthov-png.2120678

Another multi-platinum rapper trapped and can’t retire
qbadp-png.2120675

nikkas get exposed, I see the cracks.. and I'm the liar?
gucci3-png.2120671

****, I've been exposed.. I took the crack and built the wire
rejoice-png.2120676

Now who do you admire?
obama-png.2120674
- Pusha T (Infrared)

Lil Wayne’s soul somewhere burning slow listening to this ****
sabu-png.2120677

I'm not trying to troll I'm genuinely interested in what makes anyone like this over any other Pusha album/mixtape? I gave it a listen and I thought it was just ok. If these 7 tracks were on a 18 track mixtape I think maybe 1-2 would stand out.

Sonically, this joint just goes.
Production is A1, and I really really appreciate the length of the album.
IDK how someone can be so one dimensional (topic wise) and still hurl the emotion, nuance, & description that Push provides.
He's really THAT ***** when it comes to luxury cocaine raps. He drawing on here.
I'm really enjoying this. Probably just gonna leave this on repeat all day.

“Come back baby” in the whip...lawd. Beating down the block. At a red light looking crazy. My new theme song for the weekend.

“***** I’m Sinbad”

Back
Top Bottom