PYP Post. Vol. Past and Present

C2345air your pic doesn't count...you gotta come with a baby pic. You look no different from the 10th grade,except for the hair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

C2345air your pic doesn't count...you gotta come with a baby pic. You look no different from the 10th grade, except for the hair.
laugh.gif

aww i dont have baby pics. well i do, but no scanner!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by C2345air

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

I must have been MIA for way too long, cause I could have sworn there was never more than 2-4 females in a PYP???

lol, you've been totally oblivious because theres been alot of females post their pics, in that one epic pyp where i got alot of females to post. that was a GREAT success
wink.gif

Yeah I must of missed that one. *INSERT LATE PASS BELOW*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by essential

no lies, i cannot hold a camera steady sometimes.
embarassed.gif
Next time you should let me hold it for you..Seriously
happy.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
no worries I've seen enough....
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

embarassed.gif
Next time you should let me hold it for you..Seriously
happy.gif
pimp.gif
I see my man Fly with the slickness
smokin.gif

Essential
=
10r2yz6.gif

pimp.gif

And Kwestmajik, Ill magazine cover..I wish i did that as a child.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Chick has sharpie eyebrows, don't get too excited.
I can't believe that I'm here writing abouteyebrows, man. I'm not writing about something that actually matters, like, you know, her face or body. I'm writing about eyebrows. … I'm writingabout eyebrows. … Not boobs. … Not a booty. … Eyebrows.... Now how silly is that?

Originally Posted by Executive76

I can't believe that I'm here writing about eyebrows, man. I'm not writing about something that actually matters, like, you know, her face or body. I'm writing about eyebrows. … I'm writing about eyebrows. … Not boobs. … Not a booty. … Eyebrows.... Now how silly is that?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe that I'm here writing about eyebrows, man. I'm not writing about something that actually matters, like, you know, her face or body. I'm writing about eyebrows. … I'm writing about eyebrows. … Not boobs. … Not a booty. … Eyebrows.... Now how silly is that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Go meet some girls in real life dude, you sound pathetic. Maybe if this girl wassomething special, but....bro, are you serious?

roll.gif
roll.gif
Go meet some girls in real life dude, you sound pathetic. Maybe if this girl was something special, but....bro, are you serious?

Stop getting mad.

Ant
roll.gif
roll.gif

CparkFresh your girl is
pimp.gif
I meant to tell you in the hot gf contest butit jumped hella pages I wasn't trying to dig through to make sure I get your name right.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Go meet some girls in real life dude, you sound pathetic. Maybe if this girl was something special, but....bro, are you serious?
Should probably listen to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom