PYP Post. Vol. Past and Present

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

'04

you from el paso?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

roll.gif
laugh.gif
at how you really do look the same. Where the happiness at though?
laugh.gif
Don't I look just the exact same?
laugh.gif

See, me not smiling in pics is from since when I was a child. Well, I do look happy holding the Mickey Mouse blow up doll, don't I?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

l_9d03871c74a0437088ba37b4f9b3390b.jpg

l_53c6a4950bba41c5af21600c29419e94.jpg

hair is past ears now...

no kiddie pic on the laptop ftl.

always thought you were located somewhere in the eastern part of the world, not nyc. i remember spending a lot of my days at grand park when i was on therockits
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

roll.gif
laugh.gif
at how you really do look the same. Where the happiness at though?
laugh.gif
Don't I look just the exact same?
laugh.gif

See, me not smiling in pics is from since when I was a child. Well, I do look happy holding the Mickey Mouse blow up doll, don't I?
Yeah, but you know how I love it when you smile. The recent ones that you showed me where you weresmiling are nice...a shocking contrast to your baby ones.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Brit, are you calling me tonight?
b013633a2ca3156662770fe559c429fb44e02024.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by dugtrio

laugh.gif
i thought hazel was never gonna post pics on nt.
Baby pics don't count
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Hey Dug, where have you been? It seems like I have not seen you in a while. Where are your baby pics?
nerd.gif

As Executive said...Do baby pics really count as posting pics? It is different than posting a recent picture in a way. As for never posting pics on here, I saythat, but if I get more comfortable, then it could be different.
laugh.gif
It still feels like a foreign land over here.

Crossisom, I love that baby pic of you. So adorable! I see that you were always a cutie.
pimp.gif

i've been around, i don't have any pics scanned on my computer. i would go in the chats but no one is ever there.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by dugtrio

laugh.gif
i thought hazel was never gonna post pics on nt.
Baby pics don't count
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Hey Dug, where have you been? It seems like I have not seen you in a while. Where are your baby pics?
nerd.gif

As Executive said...Do baby pics really count as posting pics? It is different than posting a recent picture in a way. As for never posting pics on here, I say that, but if I get more comfortable, then it could be different.
laugh.gif
It still feels like a foreign land over here.

Crossisom, I love that baby pic of you. So adorable! I see that you were always a cutie.
pimp.gif

How can I help you get more comfortable
happy.gif

pimp.gif

I'm trainin you well.
nerd.gif
You was cute and still are.

Back
Top Bottom