PYP Then and Now......

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for not hoverhanding but this has friend zone written all over it.
Well I did put still best buddies for a reason lol
I loved her a lot
I'm just she still accepts me even though I wronged her a lot

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for not hoverhanding but this has friend zone written all over it.
Well I did put still best buddies for a reason lol
I loved her a lot
I'm just she still accepts me even though I wronged her a lot
you dont look like the type to wrong anyone unless it's you stealing their food when they go to the bathroom

Last edited:
Had her settling for B+s on homework assignments talking bout wronged her a lot.  But Steezy in here wilding, dude been w/ the same lady since hi-tek aqua socks and bugs bunny and tazmanian devil shirts.  
embarassed.gif

See she's trying to play that low key "I'm not interested" card meanwhile they are exchanging Dm's on the low. Y'all aren't fooling us. :lol: jk

Is this you "low key" suggesting you want to exchange DMs with me on the low? :nerd:

My DM's pretty slow tbh. I got nothing to hide. Talking bout books and politics. What you trying to talk about?

View media item 1794447
I wasn't but I'm not opposed. I'm a beast in the kitchen, Cuban food and chill? Fold_moiler is the ig.

I only have one couch...
that's okay, pull up a chair from the kitchen table.

But I'm high key a fat girl and love to eat, so thats deff giving you some brownie points. I aint even gonna lie.
Listen my ropa vieja with platano relleno will have you close and cuddling me. Hahahahaha
Nobody can make ropa vieja like my momma. If either of you can manage, I might let you sit next to me.
laugh.gif

See she's trying to play that low key "I'm not interested" card meanwhile they are exchanging Dm's on the low. Y'all aren't fooling us. :lol: jk

Is this you "low key" suggesting you want to exchange DMs with me on the low? :nerd:

My DM's pretty slow tbh. I got nothing to hide. Talking bout books and politics. What you trying to talk about?

View media item 1794447
I wasn't but I'm not opposed. I'm a beast in the kitchen, Cuban food and chill? Fold_moiler is the ig.
No Russell Wilson but I just followed you fam

you dont look like the type to wrong anyone unless it's you stealing their food when they go to the bathroom
:lol:
Nah I screwed up pretty bad
I was pretty controlling back then (5 years ago) and got to the point where we broke up and she didn't talk to me for a couple weeks

laugh.gif

Nah I screwed up pretty bad
I was pretty controlling back then (5 years ago) and got to the point where we broke up and she didn't talk to me for a couple weeks
you're a real man for recognizing and admitting your flaws. Got respect for you fam.

you're a real man for recognizing and admitting your flaws. Got respect for you fam.
Thanks dawg. I will save an egg roll for you [emoji]128536[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Or tamales.

Back
Top Bottom