PYP Then and Now......

This is why every PYP ever gets locked

A girl posts and NTers get a glimpse of the rare species

Last edited:
See she's trying to play that low key "I'm not interested" card meanwhile they are exchanging Dm's on the low. Y'all aren't fooling us. :lol: jk

Last edited:

Ya'll can just save your efforts. I'm not even interested in men. Im at a point in my life I just want ice cream and pizza.
that's all i want too..
wink.gif

See she's trying to play that low key "I'm not interested" card meanwhile they are exchanging Dm's on the low. Y'all aren't fooling us. :lol: jk

That's how Diego rolls, if ya only knew :sipstea

Savage life, but then he drops the ball with Draya...smh

That's how Diego rolls, if ya only knew :sipstea

Savage life, but then he drops the ball with Draya...smh

These dudes don't know, b.
The shorties they've beasted over, I broke their hearts.

Ask about me Gene.

See she's trying to play that low key "I'm not interested" card meanwhile they are exchanging Dm's on the low. Y'all aren't fooling us.
laugh.gif
jk
Is this you "low key" suggesting you want to exchange DMs with me on the low?
nerd.gif

My DM's pretty slow tbh. I got nothing to hide. Talking bout books and politics. What you trying to talk about?

Is this you "low key" suggesting you want to exchange DMs with me on the low? :nerd:

My DM's pretty slow tbh. I got nothing to hide. Talking bout books and politics. What you trying to talk about?

View media item 1794447
I see you hiding my identity

Back
Top Bottom