^^^^
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

whoever got offended by the costume is a lil too sensitive and I'm black not that it matters

seriously getting butthurt over some damn white dude with foodstamps?

if I saw that costume I would laugh, just because we all KNOW Obama is for the minority and last time I checked what social class relies on foodstamps?

Get a backbone son jumping a dude for wearing a damn costume? and then have the nerve to call him racist this is a joke
Just shut up fam.That $@+@ was done with you mad late.Btw your an idiot if you think that was just an attempt of a joke.Dude knew what he was wearing was offensive no doubt about it.He didn't know any one would do anything about it.If I go out of my way to poke fun of some one in a racist way.I cant be mad that they offended.
why must you respond to me in every thread? fall back son
indifferent.gif

no one said it was a joke but if you can't understand why dude put foodstamps with the costume you're the idiot

dudes upset at a costume, what's next getting mad someones a black crayon for halloween?
laugh.gif

First off, what you mean by the minority receiving more food stamps? That makes no sense. There are way more white people on stamps than blacks. secondly,nobody is butthurt, but how insensitive can you be to add the food stamps? so if a dude came to your halloween party with that same costume with the foodstamps you would welcome him, knowing his intentions? you said if we can't understand why dude put food stamps with the costume then we are renderedidiots. then call me an idiot because i cant think of a reason other than to be disrespectful to black people. you are worse than tical, because you arebasically saying that its ok to show racism in the form of a costume. do you also think its ok for a white dude to dress up as blackface and tie a noose aroundhis neck also? thats ok with you? its a joke to you? How about if he dressed up as one of your dead relatives and put red food coloring around his body? thatsa joke too? or what about if he came through a halloween party with an EMMIT TILL mask with his face disfigured? thats a joke too?..think before you makeanother outlandish comment

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

l_0bcc45b0d997405da7bf7e587e4beb30.jpg

A bunch of my friends were super heroes, these were just the XMen. I'm Wolverine.
I seen about 5 or 6 groups of X-Men.

But i wanna know, where the hell are all these damn wheelchairs coming from???

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

I went as Lil John...

n15210232_32880230_3986.jpg

n15210232_32880232_4577.jpg

n15210232_32880242_7454.jpg

You know Jo and Jilliane? I went to high school with them, Jo's my homegirl. I wanted to go to her party, but other things came up.

n1095180235_30120086_257.jpg

in b4 the lock....my boys and I went as the guys from pineapple express, ill show more group pics latah

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

whoever got offended by the costume is a lil too sensitive and I'm black not that it matters

seriously getting butthurt over some damn white dude with foodstamps?

if I saw that costume I would laugh, just because we all KNOW Obama is for the minority and last time I checked what social class relies on foodstamps?

Get a backbone son jumping a dude for wearing a damn costume? and then have the nerve to call him racist this is a joke
Just shut up fam.That $@+@ was done with you mad late.Btw your an idiot if you think that was just an attempt of a joke.Dude knew what he was wearing was offensive no doubt about it.He didn't know any one would do anything about it.If I go out of my way to poke fun of some one in a racist way.I cant be mad that they offended.
why must you respond to me in every thread? fall back son
indifferent.gif

no one said it was a joke but if you can't understand why dude put foodstamps with the costume you're the idiot

dudes upset at a costume, what's next getting mad someones a black crayon for halloween?
laugh.gif

First off, what you mean by the minority receiving more food stamps? That makes no sense. There are way more white people on stamps than blacks. secondly, nobody is butthurt, but how insensitive can you be to add the food stamps? so if a dude came to your halloween party with that same costume with the food stamps you would welcome him, knowing his intentions? you said if we can't understand why dude put food stamps with the costume then we are rendered idiots. then call me an idiot because i cant think of a reason other than to be disrespectful to black people. you are worse than tical, because you are basically saying that its ok to show racism in the form of a costume. do you also think its ok for a white dude to dress up as blackface and tie a noose around his neck also? thats ok with you? its a joke to you? How about if he dressed up as one of your dead relatives and put red food coloring around his body? thats a joke too? or what about if he came through a halloween party with an EMMIT TILL mask with his face disfigured? thats a joke too?..think before you make another outlandish comment

who said minority gets more food stamps? Duke what are you talking about? I said the minority relies on foodstamps and we KNOW this just how we KNOW what classObama supports, didn't even mention black people. How is flashing foodstamps a form of racism? Let me know. If you link the foodstamp prop as an insult toblacks you're the racist because as you said 'more whites are on stamps then blacks'
grin.gif
so how exactly is this directed solely towards black people?

-skims through everything else, what was the point of these examples?
Did dude have a noose around his neck? No
Did he dress up as Emmit Till? No

How do you compare dressing up as a candidate for presidency and some food stamps to some $#^% like that
tired.gif

Now dudes have to be sensitive about some foodstamps?
laugh.gif

Excuse me for taking a halloween costume lightly I didn't know it was that serious

Delta_Force.JPG

Meth and Dirty in the swamps planning that Operation Delta Force. I can see a whole bunch of 1 month suspensions in Guantanamo banned camp...

Damn i missed the good stuff. Good costumes folks, specially all the dudes taking gramps wheelchair away for professor X. But as for the negative $!+, what imgetting is lets move on beyond racism, but lets hold on to and openly mock the negative aspects that perpetuated it in the first place? airtight logic.

wheres this food stamp pic yall keep talking about? post it and ill let you know who's the idiot here so yall can be done with it.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn i missed the good stuff. Good costumes folks, specially all the dudes taking gramps wheelchair away for professor X. But as for the negative $!+, what im getting is lets move on beyond racism, but lets hold on to and openly mock the negative aspects that perpetuated it in the first place? airtight logic.

wheres this food stamp pic yall keep talking about? post it and ill let you know who's the idiot here so yall can be done with it.

Dr spaceman, in the pic he was holding these http://www.pleasegodno.com/uploads/obamabucks3.jpg

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

l_0bcc45b0d997405da7bf7e587e4beb30.jpg

A bunch of my friends were super heroes, these were just the XMen. I'm Wolverine.
I seen about 5 or 6 groups of X-Men.

But i wanna know, where the hell are all these damn wheelchairs coming from???

It was his grandma's (she doesn't use it anymore, dont worry). He had some clean X rims on it too, but you can't see them here.

I was a staph infection...... I'll get some pics up in a bit

15+ pages of 'smh' for a white dude who dressed up as a black dude

but Pookie got laughs for doing the opposite
Exactly, thank you all for blatantly proving my point about double standards. The level of ignorance and hypocrisy on this board is amazing.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

I went as Lil John...

You know Jo and Jilliane? I went to high school with them, Jo's my homegirl. I wanted to go to her party, but other things came up.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You mean you didn't get invited? There's no need to lie to us.[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn i missed the good stuff. Good costumes folks, specially all the dudes taking gramps wheelchair away for professor X. But as for the negative $!+, what im getting is lets move on beyond racism, but lets hold on to and openly mock the negative aspects that perpetuated it in the first place? airtight logic.

Dr spaceman, in the pic he was holding these http://www.pleasegodno.com/uploads/obamabucks3.jpghttp://www.pleasegodno.com/uploads/obamabucks3.jpg
wait what? folks are arguing against the racism of someone holding these?

and compare the history and timeline of blackface vs. whiteface, if yall still come to the same conclusion that its a double standard, i feel sorry for you. Im out this post though.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

15+ pages of 'smh' for a white dude who dressed up as a black dude

but Pookie got laughs for doing the opposite
Exactly, thank you all for blatantly proving my point about double standards. The level of ignorance and hypocrisy on this board is amazing.

- Tical.
There is no racist history behind white face. That's the difference, therefore there is no hypocrisy. I feel bad for your girl for real, chickis a minority and doesn't even know her boy is a racist.

Back
Top Bottom