PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

lol@heliumclinton, why are you trying to justify dudes actions? look at obamas face and look at the fac eon that dude in the pic...is obama that dark? thepoint was to resemble obama correct? if dude didnt have the "obama 08'" poster i would think hes trying to look like blackface.

and lol@tical again. its just not the same man. why cant you understand this? how you compare two black men dressing up as white women to a white dude beingblackface holding obama stamps? how is that even comparable? this dude really just compared a movie plot to real life. lmaooo...did you read the plot of themovie? the two girls couldnt make it to the party so the waynes brothers posed as them to represent them at the event and investigate. i feel like a ******explaining this to you

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I just think it's %!@%+% up that the Wayans brothers can make "White Chicks" and it be hilarious yet if Will Ferrell and Owen Wilson wanted to make a movie called "Black Chicks" it would never get close to production, let alone be a somewhat successful movie.

- Tical.

you know the stereotypes for black women are a hell of a lot worse then white women stereotypes. and the wayans brothers were mocking rich white women.. thatis so...degrading.
smh.gif

I just think it's %!@%+% up that the Wayans brothers can make "White Chicks" and it be hilarious yet if Will Ferrell and Owen Wilson wanted to make a movie called "Black Chicks" it would never get close to production, let alone be a somewhat successful movie.

- Tical.
Really??

PH2006101100490.jpg

robert-downey-jr-black-man.jpg

000169_27.jpg

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

So people can't paint their face darker because the term 'blackface' comes with a racist history?

Really.....really though?

Yup.

Just as white comedians wouldn't dare to tell "black" jokes where as black comedians do it all the time and EVERYONE laughs, even white folks.

my man said Obama isn't THAT BLACK
laugh.gif

now if I was as sensitive as you I would consider that some sort of racism

so insensitive of you not to consider peoples feelings on the term 'that black'
ohwell.gif

like I said when you experience real racism not some petty Obama costume you'll know the difference

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

my man said Obama isn't THAT BLACK
laugh.gif

now if I was as sensitive as you I would consider that some sort of racism

so insensitive of you not to consider peoples feelings on the term 'that black'
ohwell.gif

like I said when you experience real racism not some petty Obama costume you'll know the difference

color wise you dumb %+$#. dont try to switch this around, for the record i said 'that dark' not 'that black'. obama isnt dark skinned how thewhite dude made him out to be. actually i dont even understand why i bother arguing with you or why even anybody else is fighting with you.. you are obviouslytoo dumb to understand what is being said to you and too stubborn to even care.

I can understand people getting mad about the food stamps but I think it is a little ridiculous arguing over Obama's pigment

The fact of the matter is, the Obama suit was MEANT to be racist by the person wearing it. Period.

Trying to have an argument/discussion/debate with a black person, FTL. It can't be done,
laugh.gif

They always hit you with this....

Dude you're not black.
roll.gif
roll.gif

C'mon dudes, just drop it and move on because it is not headed nowhere. Remember, there is only one minority in this world that faces injustice and racismevery day all day.

Seriously though, chuckle and move one.

Yes, I think Pookie's costume is filled with double standards, but that is the way things are, can't do much about it. If a major studio approved andreleased "White Chicks" about two black dudes portraying every negative stereotype about white women, you just have to accept that it is not racist,it is a comedy. Sure, they are using negative stereotypes, but remember, it is okay, because they are black. Remember folks, black people cannot be ignorantor racist, they just can't. Because they are black, they get a pass.....
happy.gif
Good day.

Things don't change, and things will probably never change, since it takes two sides to change.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

I can understand people getting mad about the food stamps but I think it is a little ridiculous arguing over Obama's pigment
+1
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin.. dudes are arguing over stupid %+!% now[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Only on NT[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The fact of the matter is, the Obama suit was MEANT to be racist by the person wearing it. Period.

And another fact of the matter is, if a black dude would've dressed up meaning to be racist towards white people, everyone would've thought it washilarious.

- Tical.

CWrite78 I wasn't even responding to you so relax homie but here's your response

I do understand what everybody is saying but what everybody isn't understanding is it's a costume

Halloween can't just be Halloween anymore?

He dressed up as the soon to be president, big #$%&^* deal

and I know if that tie said 'F McCain' there would be
pimp.gif
insteadof
indifferent.gif
so I could careless about you peoples bias responses

come on yall, quick bickering like kids..the food stamps WAS over the top, but the costume itself wasn't anything to get offended from..

im mexican i couldn't care less if a guy dressed as a #%%%$!#, or a construction/field worker..but then again im not LOOKING to be offended by everythingas some black people are..

you guys looking for racism and want to point fingers, that makes you just as bad as the people who are racist.

yes i said you guys, you know who im taking to.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

- Tical.
Really??

PH2006101100490.jpg

robert-downey-jr-black-man.jpg

000169_27.jpg

First of all, I didn't see the Obama costume. I tried looking a couple of pages back, but I didn't see it. From the sound of it, the costume wastacky. No need for the food stamp, and black people are not the only minority notorious for getting food stamps. The stereotype is completely unfair.

When white actors don "black face" it is greeted with a
grin.gif
. Igive Pookie credit for his get up, it is clever, I wasn't as his party so you can't tell if he added mannerisms that might be deemed offensive. Idon't think he would of though, just sayin'.

DoubleJ can you post all the actors/skits that feature "white face"? I assure you that there are a lot more examples and they far outweigh actorsthat don a "black face".

That being said, having a discussion about racism = L's everywhere. Everyone loses their cool.

Back
Top Bottom