roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ayo zeus remind me of the spirit of truth dude !!!!!!!

that was a bit of a reach
but it was still kinda funny low-key(if that makes any sense)
but ol girl do look aiite tho

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by skillz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

fcqy51.jpg

What can these two possibly be desperately looking for?!~!???

2mnke38.jpg

aahhh so thats what it was! I shoulda known!

n1392540189_30143658_2159.jpg

Line up is fresh homes
pimp.gif
just the back of the cranium, lookin like some missile out of super mario
eek.gif

bewjyw.gif

after mario's frantic dodge, the question stands, where did the missile go?
dammit! I guess one Nter wasnt so lucky
frown.gif

11m7vgw.gif

tired.gif

*Im playin wit ya man, Im off to bed, I <3 nt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CRANK is a Fool for this one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I swear some of you need to get outside. That chick ain't even cute.

hmmm where's your picture at? it's funny how people who do the most insulting on here remain unseen.
laugh.gif
Don't be so insecure. You got like 10 pages of dudes in here trying to put a ring on your finger and you gotta give notice to the one dude that isn't thirsting over you. Let that man have his opinion.

QFT

Ive never knocked a chick on here, ever. Im not going to start now either but straight up after some of the nonsense thats been posted on here these past pagesabout you i would think you could let that slide ms dunks87.
It is a proven fact that most NTers will beast on any female that posts her photo on here. The amount of beasting thats been going on is completelyun-warranted however.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

hmmm where's your picture at? it's funny how people who do the most insulting on here remain unseen.
laugh.gif
Don't be so insecure. You got like 10 pages of dudes in here trying to put a ring on your finger and you gotta give notice to the one dude that isn't thirsting over you. Let that man have his opinion.

QFT

Ive never knocked a chick on here, ever. Im not going to start now either but straight up after some of the nonsense thats been posted on here these past pages about you i would think you could let that slide ms dunks87.
It is a proven fact that most NTers will beast on any female that posts her photo on here. The amount of beasting thats been going on is completely un-warranted however.
Same dudes that wouldn NOT have got at her in public or said she was average at best...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
at some of you guys for beating over an average looking girl.

23m35uu.jpg
trevor+ariza+portait+photo.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got 'em.[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
at some of you guys for beating over an average looking girl.

23m35uu.jpg
trevor+ariza+portait+photo.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Got 'em.

Oh Dear
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT

Ive never knocked a chick on here, ever. Im not going to start now either but straight up after some of the nonsense thats been posted on here these past pages about you i would think you could let that slide ms dunks87.
It is a proven fact that most NTers will beast on any female that posts her photo on here. The amount of beasting thats been going on is completely un-warranted however.
It's all in good fun man, I'm sure we all know for a fact that we'll probably never see 99.999% percent of NTers in real life anywaysso it's not like we're seriously trying to get at them.

wow. this went from NT girls being
pimp.gif
to NT girls being
grin.gif
real quick

im not passing judgment either way....im merely observing the change in the direction

laugh.gif

if i was insecure i would not post my pics on NT. this is definitely not the place to try to build ones self esteem. and to each his own about their opinion. i was just giving mine, that it's those "few" people that make sly comments yet you never see their pics....so who's really the insecure one here?
tongue.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
fail

DaNiKeRhiNo:

Thats the problem with the internet though. Yall stay gassin these chicks so much that it switches over to real life. Because of myspace, cpixel, mi gente,black panet, facebook ,NIKETALK
laugh.gif
, etc... girls be having a false sense of worth. Dudes gas these average looking broads so hard that in real life theseaverage looking females think they are doin it.

And dont even get me started on the girls that actually are attractive, the internet has made some of these chicks unbearable.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

roll.gif
this is way too much
Wsup Simply, why don't I meet you in Kansas since it's right in the middle of us. Is 6 o'clock (CST) good for you?

Thats the problem with the internet though. Yall stay gassin these chicks so much that it switches over to real life. Because of myspace, cpixel, mi gente, black panet, facebook ,NIKETALK
laugh.gif
, etc... girls be having a false sense of worth. Dudes gas these average looking broads so hard that in real life these average looking females think they are doin it.

And dont even get me started on the girls that actually are attractive, the internet has made some of these chicks unbearable.

roll.gif
it's really true though.

Thats the problem with the internet though. Yall stay gassin these chicks so much that it switches over to real life. Because of myspace, cpixel, mi gente, black panet, facebook ,NIKETALK
laugh.gif
, etc... girls be having a false sense of worth. Dudes gas these average looking broads so hard that in real life these average looking females think they are doin it.

roll.gif
it's really true though.

Disregard the comment I just made then.
laugh.gif

DaNiKeRhiNo:

laugh.gif
, etc... girls be having a false sense of worth. Dudes gas these average looking broads so hard that in real life these average looking females think they are doin it[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)].[/color]

Thought they were. girls gassed up to the10th degree online...

DaNiKeRhiNo:

laugh.gif

Some of the realest words ever assembled on our beloved NT
214shus.jpg

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

roll.gif
this is way too much
Wsup Simply, why don't I meet you in Kansas since it's right in the middle of us. Is 6 o'clock (CST) good for you?

2vc6o1s.jpg
not to change subjects, but how %$%@##+ tight is an elephant trunk... i mean really, #%#% is piff....

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

roll.gif
this is way too much

2vc6o1s.jpg
I don't get it, am I drinking too much water out of my trunk or something?

Back
Top Bottom