PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Enhh at the end of the day personal preference is... well, a personal preference. Your idea of who's fly is subjective and it's possible yours will differ from the next man's. More than anything, this should be a lesson in humility...

Like... when you're a female and you post your picture on NT you know what you're getting yourself into. C'mon now
tired.gif
If you don't, you probably shouldn't be posting, let alone come back for seconds. There ain't nothing wrong with a female having self confidence BUT when you start actin' brand new after a few '
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.
Shut yo sexy $!* up.

Enhh at the end of the day personal preference is... well, a personal preference. Your idea of who's fly is subjective and it's possible yours will differ from the next man's. More than anything, this should be a lesson in humility...

Like... when you're a female and you post your picture on NT you know what you're getting yourself into. C'mon now
tired.gif
If you don't, you probably shouldn't be posting, let alone come back for seconds. There ain't nothing wrong with a female having self confidence BUT when you start actin' brand new after a few '
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.

aslp?

Originally Posted by dunks87

tired.gif
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.
brand new? never that. i've been on NT over a year. take the good with the bad. and my self confidence is just fine. everyone has a preference and i know this well.
this is all entertainment to me.
laugh.gif

no harm done here
happy.gif

Your post count is 666
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

tired.gif
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.
brand new? never that. i've been on NT over a year. take the good with the bad. and my self confidence is just fine. everyone has a preference and i know this well.
this is all entertainment to me.
laugh.gif

no harm done here
happy.gif
She wasn't referring to you but more so NT chicks in general that get a lot of compliments online and change their demeanor. I don't thinkthat applies to you really.
Shut yo sexy $!* up.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

tired.gif
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.
Shut yo sexy $!* up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was there the whole time. i was participating from the sidelines, cuz dudes on NT like to try and get a dude hemmed up with wifey. Trust, me and the can iborrow you lines enjoyed ourselves.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

fcqy51.jpg

What can these two possibly be desperately looking for?!~!???

2mnke38.jpg

aahhh so thats what it was! I shoulda known!

n1392540189_30143658_2159.jpg

Line up is fresh homes
pimp.gif
just the back of the cranium, lookin like some
missile out of super mario
eek.gif

bewjyw.gif

after mario's frantic dodge, the question stands, where did the missile go?

dammit! I guess one Nter wasnt so lucky
frown.gif

11m7vgw.gif

tired.gif

*Im playin wit ya man, Im off to bed, I <3 nt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Crank>__________

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i was there the whole time. i was participating from the sidelines, cuz dudes on NT like to try and get a dude hemmed up with wifey. Trust, me and the can i borrow you lines enjoyed ourselves.
laugh.gif
so why you gassing chicks over the net then?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this

indifferent.gif
, and i'm doing this as hard as i possibly can.

man i never said i was perfect
laugh.gif

shoot im an OG offender in gassing chicks up over the net. word to MSN chat rooms circa 2001. How do you think i knew about all those sites i spouted off lastpage
laugh.gif

the amount of buns i have got off the internet is disgusting.

BUT, that is also why i know it effects these chicks in real life, because it really does. Chicks get gassed all day by dudes online and let it effect them inthe real life, An average chick that was unsure of herself one day can take some angle'd out photos of herself, post them online, get gassed out the parkand the following day be acting real brand new. I been watching this go down for like 7 or 8 years on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom