PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Thats the problem with the internet though. Yall stay gassin these chicks so much that it switches over to real life. Because of myspace, cpixel, mi gente, black panet, facebook ,NIKETALK
laugh.gif
, etc... girls be having a false sense of worth. Dudes gas these average looking broads so hard that in real life these average looking females think they are doin it.

And dont even get me started on the girls that actually are attractive, the internet has made some of these chicks unbearable.
QFT .

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Thats the problem with the internet though. Yall stay gassin these chicks so much that it switches over to real life. Because of myspace, cpixel, mi gente, black panet, facebook ,NIKETALK
laugh.gif
, etc... girls be having a false sense of worth. Dudes gas these average looking broads so hard that in real life these average looking females think they are doin it.

And dont even get me started on the girls that actually are attractive, the internet has made some of these chicks unbearable.

roll.gif
it's really true though.
tell me about it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

How about we have a Bad NT chick Contest??

really? tie for first weekend girl & thytker. it was over before it even begun.

and feelmode is talking about gassin chicks up online
roll.gif
imagine.

^ oh stop party pooper, no one is even talking about her being average anymore.

and tuckyachainz:

pyzamnothanks.jpg

Got me?
laugh.gif
she wasnt "getting me" she was referring to the state of the inflated ego's if that thread were to be made.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

smh.gif

Why does EVERY pyp turn into this same lame arguement?

keep it moving.

you think shes average, great.

why y'all gotta have a 4 page debate over it?

just haysh...post a pic, or not....

i swear, every time a chick posts a pic dudes gotta go into full debate about the meaning of life.......

just relax man.

breathe.

enjoy the post.

and can you all PLEASE stop quoting iblink's underwear photoshoot?

not only am i at work....i don't wanna see this dude in his underwear once, let alone 6 times on every page...

crank made a funny ps, WOOOOO

now stop riding him. he knows its funny, we know its funny....stop replicating semi-nude iblink.

good lord.

shut_up.jpg

smh.gif

keep it moving.

He makes a valid point though.. just because you think she's average stop trying to force your opinionon everybody else and try and make them look bad for finding her attractive.

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by dunks87

1zwc5c4.jpg

23m35uu.jpg
Call me whatever you like. But wear that black dress, open your legs , grab my effin face and shove it right in your +%*. I will suck your insides out. +%* the rest of yall. I'm not even a beast but tonight +%* that!!!
pimp.gif
damn dude doesnt give a f
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

smh.gif

keep it moving.

He makes a valid point though.. just because you think she's average stop trying to force your opinion on everybody else and try and make them look bad for finding her attractive.

I don't usually condone agreeing with eNPHAN, but dude does make a good point here..

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by dunks87

1zwc5c4.jpg

23m35uu.jpg
Call me whatever you like. But wear that black dress, open your legs , grab my effin face and shove it right in your +%*. I will suck your insides out. +%* the rest of yall. I'm not even a beast but tonight +%* that!!!
pimp.gif
damn dude doesnt give a f
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dam dude went in. ruthless
laugh.gif

Enhh at the end of the day personal preference is... well, a personal preference. Your idea of who's fly is subjective and it's possible yours willdiffer from the next man's. More than anything, this should be a lesson in humility...

Like... when you're a female and you post your picture on NT you know what you're getting yourself into. C'mon now
tired.gif
If you don't, youprobably shouldn't be posting, let alone come back for seconds. There ain't nothing wrong with a female having self confidence BUT when you startactin' brand new after a few '
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.

eNPHAN

you taking this way to serious man, ease up.

Besides, the issue of gassing chicks heads over the internet is serious business. People need to realize the crimes they are committing.

laugh.gif
this guy telling me to calm down, the irony. Especially after jumping to a conclusion in the first place and tryin to drop a witty "got em"

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Enhh at the end of the day personal preference is... well, a personal preference. Your idea of who's fly is subjective and it's possible yours will differ from the next man's. More than anything, this should be a lesson in humility...

Like... when you're a female and you post your picture on NT you know what you're getting yourself into. C'mon now
tired.gif
If you don't, you probably shouldn't be posting, let alone come back for seconds. There ain't nothing wrong with a female having self confidence BUT when you start actin' brand new after a few '
pimp.gif
's', there's a problem.

Shorty is cute, though.
brand new? never that. i've been on NT over a year. take the good with the bad. and my self confidence is just fine. everyone has a preferenceand i know this well.
this is all entertainment to me.
laugh.gif

no harm done here
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom