PYP..Vol.Its Almost Christmas!! update

Why so much dislike/ hate on the kid HTB? Forreal folk? I mean , I've had words w/ him before but once I understood the context / mind frame of the kid itsnothin, comedy. Some of ya'll are just as bad but no one says it because its not popular to go against the crowd ...
eyes.gif
. Just sayin. He's a kid. Quiet as kept some of ya'll egged him on &you know how a kid gets when folk get behind em, dude wanted to show out & did ...
smh.gif
. Naive I'm not, but its a classic case of a kid wanting attention. Nodiff then others on this board its just that you allowed a KID to strike a nerve ... seriously? ...

Just my 02. Carry on.

What up THB ... See you in a bit cuz. You prolly wont, but learn from this young blood, try not to feed into the traps

haters set for you.

Originally Posted by Sole 4 Real

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Dirty, thank you for banning THB. That clown was seriously getting on my nerves the past couple days, and I rarely get annoyed on here.
True but u know that THB has like 5 other screennames, he'll be back
...for every day he posts with an alternate SN...I will suspend him (if he gets any new SNs through) for a month

OMG!!!! Dirty, I love you man (nh).

xdugls.gif

2hrpxcx.gif

2u6gp77.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Sole 4 Real

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Dirty, thank you for banning THB. That clown was seriously getting on my nerves the past couple days, and I rarely get annoyed on here.
True but u know that THB has like 5 other screennames, he'll be back
...for every day he posts with an alternate SN...I will suspend him (if he gets any new SNs through) for a month

OMG!!!! Dirty, I love you man (nh).

xdugls.gif

2hrpxcx.gif

2u6gp77.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Why so much dislike/ hate on the kid HTB? Forreal folk? I mean , I've had words w/ him before but once I understood the context / mind frame of the kid its nothin, comedy. Some of ya'll are just as bad but no one says it because its not popular to go against the crowd ...
eyes.gif
. Just sayin. He's a kid. Quiet as kept some of ya'll egged him on & you know how a kid gets when folk get behind em, dude wanted to show out & did ...
smh.gif
. Naive I'm not, but its a classic case of a kid wanting attention. No diff then others on this board its just that you allowed a KID to strike a nerve ... seriously? ...

Just my 02. Carry on.

What up THB ... See you in a bit cuz. You prolly wont, but learn from this young blood, try not to feed into the traps

haters set for you.
You speak truth sir

Why so much dislike/ hate on the kid HTB? Forreal folk? I mean , I've had words w/ him before but once I understood the context / mind frame of the kid its nothin, comedy. Some of ya'll are just as bad but no one says it because its not popular to go against the crowd ...
eyes.gif
. Just sayin. He's a kid. Quiet as kept some of ya'll egged him on & you know how a kid gets when folk get behind em, dude wanted to show out & did ...
smh.gif
. Naive I'm not, but its a classic case of a kid wanting attention. No diff then others on this board its just that you allowed a KID to strike a nerve ... seriously? ...

Just my 02. Carry on.

haters set for you.
because
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response [sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-0[/sup]or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
[sup]The celebration keeps moving
pimp.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-1[/sup]

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Just my 02. Carry on.

haters set for you.

He was actin like a girl on his account for 2 months... thats lame as hell.

Just woke up and I'm hung over. Last I remeber is I made a post with everybodies name in it and I edited it cuz I thought I wuda got banned. Nothingpersonal just jokin around and THB and JPTHE3 got 86'd. I knew they where the same people for some reason.

Question to Jrose. The ultimate gate keeper. How the +!! do you let that guy get 76 different sn's but I can't make another one just cuz I might wanaget rid of this one one day? It's not against the rules....Meth said it's ok to have another account. I really don't even care but dude be bringingthe hammer down. "Your application has been denied".
Then the pm reads, "not this time Face!"

Like got damn, is it that serious? But thb gets a new one as soooooon as his old gets banned. And he's so cool with it he puts his initials in his avy tolet yo @@@ know it's him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But we get denied. Even when using a different IP and switch up the name Jrose knows. He got Spy Tech, he can seeeverything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I really don't even care but dude be bringing the hammer down. "Your application has been denied".
Then the pm reads, "not this time Face!"
wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

because
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an onlinehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response [sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-0[/sup]or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
[sup]
[/sup]

True. Also true that a majority of cats are guilty of the same including you & myself at times in some form or another. Youre better because? Notimportant, I'm sayin, I dont celebrate the fall of somebody. Not that serious on a message board but, "each one, teach one" homie. Could beapplied to a young, impressionable young blood like that ...

And you followed his post?

Agreed tho. Lame yes. What did you do as a young adult to get attention? Dont kid yourself if you think you dont. We've seen it Spot. Ionno , I'm justnot to quick to judge others thru a monitor cuz. Joke & pull a card or two yes, but to call em out, asked to get banned is a stretch for anyone who attimes does the same. That, young sir, is lame as well. Not saying thats you, just in general.

1st.. I never followed his posts, I don't follow anyones posts
laugh.gif
.. If you see people posts, thats not following them
laugh.gif

Agreed tho. Lame yes. What did you do as a young adult to get attention? Dont kid yourself if you think you dont. We've seen it Spot.

Uhhh.. you lost me there

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

because
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an onlinehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response [sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#cite_note-0[/sup]or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
[sup]
[/sup]

True. Also true that a majority of cats are guilty of the same including you & myself at times in some form or another. Youre better because? I'm sayin, I dont celebrate the fall of somebody. Not that serious on a message board but, "each one, teach one" homie. Could be applied to a young, impressionable young blood like that ...

Agreed tho. Lame yes. What did you do as a young adult to get attention? Dont kid yourself if you think you dont. We've seen it Spot. Ionno , I'm just not to quick to judge others thru a monitor cuz. Joke & pull a card or two yes, but to call em out, asked to banned is a stretch for anyone who at times does the same. That, young sir, is lame as well. Not saing thats you, just in general.

i started on NT when I was a little older than him, and I NEVER... EVER... pretended to be a female.

now I did say stuff just to get people's panties in a bunch (south vs east coast), and sometimes for e-attention (childish stuff), but I NEVER stooped tothe depths of lameness that THB dwells within.

i share everyone's enthusiasm in this well warranted ban.

continue the celebration.

Back
Top Bottom