PYP..Vol.Its Almost Christmas!! update

Uhhh.. you lost me there

laugh.gif
You made a thread showing how excited you were to make a few stacks orwhatever it was. A look at me thread none the less homie ...

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Uhhh.. you lost me there

laugh.gif
You made a thread showing how excited you were to make a few stacks or whatever it was. A look at me thread none the less homie ...

this has nothing to do with me but...............

SpringfieldXD wrote:

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

because
[sup]
[/sup]

i started on NT when I was a little older than him,

comparison is void after that line cuz.

now I did say stuff just to get people's panties in a bunch (south vs east coast), and sometimes for e-attention (childish stuff), but I NEVER stooped to the depths of lameness that THB dwells within.

Good for you. We dont know what else youve done & dont care. Why do you care how low he goes? Does what he eat make you boo-boo?

Look ya'll, I'm not tryin to defend his lame actions. I just dont condone puttin down a kid when you can take the same energy & educate dude.

Uhhh.. you lost me there

laugh.gif
You made a thread showing how excited you were to make a few stacks or whatever it was. A look at me thread none the less homie ...

I made that thread out of bordom, I honestly don't give a %*#* about getting attention from anyone on here
laugh.gif

Ok, lets say I posted the money out of attention, is that the same thing as a MALE pretending to be a FEMALE?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good for you. We dont know what else youve done & dont care. Why do you care how low he goes? Does what he eat make you boo-boo?

Look ya'll, I'm not tryin to defend his lame actions. I just dont condone puttin down a kid when you can take the same energy & educate dude.
you act like nobody has ever told this dude his e-actions are frowned upon.

countless people have told him that gangs are wack, and it's cooler to be yourself.

more people than that have told him that it's incredibly lame to be a woman when you're really a dude, and he persists.

how are we supposed to educate the dude when he constantly disregards proper guidance and wisdom?

anyways, Chico Dusty = THB.

ban him.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Chico Dusty = THB.

ban him.
roll.gif

smh.gif
Yuku ....

JDUB. That was funny & you have a point. Never give up on knowledge tho homie, have patience. Thats how.

Honestly, no-one here will try that hard but I ask you. How far have you gotten when someone believed in you? &

who are you to say he doesnt deserve the same?

Chico Dusty = THB.

ban him.
roll.gif
smh.gif
Yuku ....

That was funny & you have a point. Never give up on knowledge tho homie, have patience. Thats how. Honestly, no-

one here will try that hard but I ask you. How far have you gotten when someone believed in you? & who are you to

say he doesnt deserve the same?

you believe in something that you know has unrealized potential. you can see the potential, but you know it hasn't been realized.

I invest in Jamba Juice not because they're at .66 a share right now, but because I know for a fact that one day, it's potential will be realized,sooner or later.

what potential to become a great NTer/person do you see in THB? his avy making abilities? what positive contribution does he make to this message board?

you answer that question, and I'll edit my posts and rescind my criticism.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Chico Dusty = THB.

ban him.
roll.gif

you believe in something that you know has unrealized potential. you can see the potential, but you know it hasn't been realized.

I invest in Jamba Juice not because they're at .66 a share right now, but because I know for a fact that one day, it's potential will be realized, sooner or later.

what potential to become a great NTer/person do you see in THB? his avy making abilities? what positive contribution does he make to this message board?

you answer that question, and I'll edit my posts and rescind my criticism.

I'll play. Greart person he may become? I dont see that far
laugh.gif

Facts change cuz, especially dealing with stocks ... I digress.

Youth to me have all kinds of potential & alot is wasted. I know nothing about THB but I do believe that if he see's a stranger on an internet boardthat belives in him, it could spark somethin, maybe not. One day he might contibute to society in a positve way .. the return on my investment we'll say.

As far as what he contributes to NT? Never thought about it really. NT is a stage & everyone plays its part ( Shout out Andre3K) is how I go about it. Notone is better then another ...

Back
Top Bottom