PYP VOL ......odd times

that´s actually an interesting subject...what´s still okay to make fun of?

apparently it´s fine to toss jokes about slightly underverticalized adult men as well as giraffian mfs like myself.

it´s also fine to make fun of people´s weird clothes and hair, like the ones I choose to wear.

it´s even cool to make fun of people liking themselves a lot, like ksteezy ksteezy and cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 .

...still, it´s also fair to say it´s way easier to cross The Line than back #InMyDay.

I like jokes, I´m like 57 percent joke, but I´m not here (or anywhere) to ACTUALLY piss on anybody´s self-image.

where does The Line get drawn these days?

What’s the point of being tall AND ugly tho? I rather be average height and HANDSOME....wifey still looks up at me too 🤷‍♂️

8351C04C-5C16-419D-B74C-E38333521E3E.jpeg

apparently it´s fine to toss jokes about slightly underverticalized adult men as well as giraffian mfs like myself.

it´s also fine to make fun of people´s weird clothes and hair, like the ones I choose to wear.

it´s even cool to make fun of people liking themselves a lot, like ksteezy ksteezy and cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 .

...still, it´s also fair to say it´s way easier to cross The Line than back #InMyDay.

I like jokes, I´m like 57 percent joke, but I´m not here (or anywhere) to ACTUALLY piss on anybody´s self-image.

Honestly online roast fests are fun...I think they always were in here, till one or a couple of dudes got in their feels for real and started taking LEGIT PERSONAL attacks....my childhood friends and I have our chat and 95% of the time we just roast each other....thought this was what boys do....probably the reason I tend to have thicker skin than most NTers....a lot of ya probably don’t have real life friends to teach ya how to react to a roast.

My man tagged himself in his post talking about liking himself.

Levels.

I would advise you dudes to stop using the word "******" though

Many people with dwarfism consider it a pejorative.

And since the mods have been made aware of this thread, y'all might get hit with warnings because of it.

Just sayin.
The correct term is "vertically challenged", word to Mickey from seinfeld.

My wife taller than a lot of dudes in this thread at 5'10", :lol:. I dated a 6' volleyball player in college and she used to always clown on the short guys trying to pick her up. :lol:

The correct term is "vertically challenged", word to Mickey from seinfeld.

My wife taller than a lot of dudes in this thread at 5'10", :lol:. I dated a 6' volleyball player in college and she used to always clown on the short guys trying to pick her up. :lol:

Tall chicks will always clown on short/average height girls, see it all the time, signs of insecurities growing up, you know the long skinny girl in middle school stayed getting roasted and got no play....since boys don’t hit a growth spurr till later years, at least most...lol

short thick girls >>>>>>

Tall thick chicks cool too though, ya tall slander cats need something to stand next to and not look weird AF man...

Back
Top Bottom