PYP VOL ......odd times

This thread right now...
bagelboss2.png

I would advise you dudes to stop using the word "******" though

Many people with dwarfism consider it a pejorative.

And since the mods have been made aware of this thread, y'all might get hit with warnings because of it.

Just sayin.

i will do it right after you post your cousin dunking videos.

go reread my last post, where did i said it was dunking. i legitimately said it wasn't lol

Nope. I quoted it and striked out the rest. I’m pretty sure you’re Friscostylez. Unless you’re sharing accounts, which is against NT Policy Methodical Management Methodical Management the proof is in your pudding.

So you can’t dunk? How and why do you consider yourself a hooper???

Are you white or black?

Can you dunk or not?

Should be standard questions posed.

¨I mean, what you said sounds good and all but can you palm a basketball tho?¨

wish I would get some ****** up feedback from a dude on his home office couch typin´**** like:

Best Tiny Hands Burger King GIFs | Gfycat

I would advise you dudes to stop using the word "******" though

Many people with dwarfism consider it a pejorative.

And since the mods have been made aware of this thread, y'all might get hit with warnings because of it.

Just sayin.
Ok changed it. Society is changing, damn near everything is offensive to someone

Ok changed it. Society is changing, damn near everything is offensive to someone
A lot of things that people claim are new issues people are raising or getting offended by are actually **** that communities have considered offensive for a long time. It is just now they have enough of a voice, and enough allies, to bring attention to it.

The only dude in my high school with dwarfism got called that word all the time and it set him off every single time. I went to HS in 2000-2004. So I would think it has been an issue well before that.

A lot of things that people claim are new issues people are raising or getting offended by are actually **** that communities have considered offensive for a long time. It is just now they have enough of a voice, and enough allies, to bring attention to it.

The only dude in my high school with dwarfism got called that word all the time and it set him off every single time. I went to HS in 2000-2004.

I went to HS with a lil person too but lil man took sum shots & went from 4 sumthing to like 5'2ish. Brazy.

The only dude in my high school with dwarfism got called that word all the time and it set him off every single time. I went to HS in 2000-2004. So I would think it has been an issue well before that.

Marfanism too

I never seen them in the work force
Do they get someone sort of government
Assistance ?

I’m not saying most of these things are new issues, im saying that things that weren’t that serious are now horrible. Calling someone who is 5’3 a ****** as a joke is far different then walking up to someone with no legs or 2 foot tall, pointing and laughing and calling him a ****** or hobbit.

Back
Top Bottom