Pyramid Schemes & MLM - 5Linx, Maleucca, Amway etc

I almost quit my hockey team senior year of high school to sell Prepaid Legal. My dad was about to kick me out the crib.

My homie got talked into this, but didn't go all in and decided to try it himself first. Dude got popped for a DUI and called them. These fools actually told him to let the cops draw his blood...and he DID. When he got out and sobered up, he told us about this and we clowned the sht outta him. Needless to say, he dropped it and decided not to sell.

Sat in one of those meetings to sell knives when I was like 17/18 ...I dipped when they got to the part about paying for a set before you start selling... I ended up selling windows and sidings door to door for a like a month after that instead :lol:

I was around the same age when I heard about that too. Got dragged to the demo by some fool I don't fw no more. Can't lie, the scissor cutting the penny got me :lol:. Ended up stuck with the demo set, gave the set to mom dukes and dipped out of there 3 weeks later.

ACN - I got invited to a "party" by my boy's cousin. Got to his crib, there was like 6 people. Dude popped in the video, me and some other dude was like "aww hell naw" and bounced. I don't talk that dude no more :lol:

Primerica - I turned down 3 different invites

Man, this chick that I know from a couple of friends hit me in the DMs on the low with some casual convo. Thought nothing of it because we have mutual friends...

About a week goes by and she slides me the number to take the convo off social media. We keep it casual for about another week before she starts to get flirty. At first I hesitate because of who we know and how random her DMing me was, but the convo seems authentic, so I play along for a bit...

We get into where she lives and her talking about me sliding thru, etc. After some more flirting, she’s like ‘We should meet up for drinks!’... I tell her I’m cool wit it. Hoping it’s somewhere tucked.

She tells me to meet her at a Green Turtle in Baltimore County. I oblige cause I want to get it over with to move a step closer to cheek clapping...

The day I get there, s**t is PACKED on a random Tuesday smh. I creep in like the Pink Panther with my hood on and walk towards the bar. She spots me, we chat very briefly, and introduces me to her friend. I know the friend because I went to HS with her and she’s like the queen of the ‘You Should Be Here’ joint. Once I saw her, I already knew what it was smh...

They call us to a multi-purpose room, fire up a projector, and had us in there for like 2 hours. I stuck around for the free food tho lol... left and never spoke to the jawn for like 3 yrs

I tell my homeboys about it and they tell me she hit them with the same scheme :lol: . Played us like Taraji In that’s Common video... The game is the game. |l

Man, this chick that I know from a couple of friends hit me in the DMs on the low with some casual convo. Thought nothing of it because we have mutual friends...

About a week goes by and she slides me the number to take the convo off social media. We keep it casual for about another week before she starts to get flirty. At first I hesitate because of who we know and how random her DMing me was, but the convo seems authentic, so I play along for a bit...

We get into where she lives and her talking about me sliding thru, etc. After some more flirting, she’s like ‘We should meet up for drinks!’... I tell her I’m cool wit it. Hoping it’s somewhere tucked.

She tells me to meet her at a Green Turtle in Baltimore County. I oblige cause I want to get it over with to move a step closer to cheek clapping...

The day I get there, s**t is PACKED on a random Tuesday smh. I creep in like the Pink Panther with my hood on and walk towards the bar. She spots me, we chat very briefly, and introduces me to her friend. I know the friend because I went to HS with her and she’s like the queen of the ‘You Should Be Here’ joint. Once I saw her, I already knew what it was smh...

They call us to a multi-purpose room, fire up a projector, and had us in there for like 2 hours. I stuck around for the free food tho lol... left and never spoke to the jawn for like 3 yrs

I tell my homeboys about it and they tell me she hit them with the same scheme :lol: . Played us like Taraji In that’s Common video... The game is the game. |l
This is one the best stories I read in a minute... she baited like a professional fishermen.

Stuff like this is why I ALWAYS go on high alert when somebody I don't really know or **** with like that is super nice to me all of a sudden. :lol:

Had a couple people try to talk me into Primerica & Organo Gold. :lol:

Yo, same exact thing happened to me, knew her from HS, church was letting out and she pulled me aside, complimenting on my fit we exchange numbers. Shes a book worm girl too thought i was gonna get me a good one. couple days later she want to hang out. we met up and showed with her friend as well, chatted for 10 minutes at most and went straight to game, im like aw here we go again, i played along and said yes ill do it but want to set it up on a different time and day, She agreed, she was at the meet up spot while i was getting blasted at the bar watching football, cussed her out in text saying I aint falling for you dumb shiii, tried to call her but she didnt pick up. Fast forward to now, shes trying to start a foundation or some BS, aint playin me, Shes a family friend so every time i see her its a short hi bye.

I had an awful experience with the multi-level marketing/pyramid scheme, Amway earlier this year, it was bizarre.
I was working out at the gym and the older white guy started chatting me up about financial freedom and mentorship. I agree to meet with him at Starbucks and he talked to me about his entire career, that he was retiring soon and it was all due to his mentor, this mysterious guy that I had to meet. He invites me to his house and I'll admit I didn't knowing what to expect.

I thought it was just going to be him, his mentor and I talking about investments and life stuff. I knew it was a setup when I entered his living room and I saw about a dozen people sitting and an easel with the whiteboard on it. His mentor talked for literally an hour about nothing, just buttering us up and talking about how long he been retired and how he travels all the time with his wife, etc. It wasn't until about 90 minutes in did he ever say the word "Amway" or Worldwide Group". I was like "bruh, I wasted my whole night on some pyramid scheme, BS?:lol::angry::sick:" It was all about selling these crappy household products to your friends and family and also recruiting other people into the organization. The whole presentation lasted over 3 hrs.

The craziest part is that the dude who invited me admitted to spending hours everyday recruiting people at the gym, grocery store, etc. The dude tried to call me for days afterwards and I just stop answering. The really sad part is that these pyramid scheme people take advantage of young, impressionable people by presenting this as a legit business opportunity and presenting themselves as "mentors" who will help you better your life.

Last edited:
A dude walked up on me in PACSUN at Sawgrass Mills Mall. Son had on a janky, ill-fitting suit and some beat up behind church shoes.

I’m like “dawg, watch out. Get out my face dude”
Don’t walk up on me with that mess.

You trying to recruit people with this trash *** outfit on. You can tell it be the dudes who never wore a suit and tie. They try to piece together some awful outfit that they think is “professional” :lol:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
5linx-top-income-earners.jpg

This same group was at this bar by me a couple years ago, they had like 5 Bentleys parked up outside.

The head dude grab me and looked me in the eyes and said "young man you wanna be a millionaire? just sign up and pay the fee and we get you on your way"

Last edited:
I was going to try PHP, it was the my dudes pops . Lol **** was too funny when I told them to front the money if they thought I was so good and they were doing so well. Room went silent talking about this and that lol fuuuuuck that. ACN In highschool as well with the sidekick days. Never paid for ****, I knew it was Bull****.

A dude walked up on me in PACSUN at Sawgrass Mills Mall. Son had on a janky, ill-fitting suit and some beat up behind church shoes.

I’m like “dawg, watch out. Get out my face dude”
Don’t walk up on me with that mess.

You trying to recruit people with this trash *** outfit on. You can tell it be the dudes who never wore a suit and tie. They try to piece together some awful outfit that they think is “professional” :lol:

Fake it till you make it as I was told by some Primerica RVP :wink: :lol:

Last edited:
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
5linx-top-income-earners.jpg

This same group was at this bar by me a couple years ago, they had like 5 Bentleys parked up outside.

The head dude grab me and looked me in the eyes and said "young man you wanna be a millionaire? just sign up and pay the fee and we get you on your way"

My city (Fort Lauderdale) on here twice.....smh

Them dudes at the top are bankrolling.

My Facebook feed is filled with non stop stuff like this. Weight loss coach, make up, Rodan and Fields, etc. It is ridiculous.

I manage a straight commission sales office in NYC
Ive had all types of people who've been finessed come thru the doors
the best is ORGANO GOLD organic coffee pyramid scheme
know a kid who copped a benz finessing people with that ****

if any of y'all have phone sales experience lookin for work slanging international moving services hit me in the PM
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom