Q-Tip and Busta "The Abstract and The Dragon" mixtape

ehhhh, bustas presense makes this somewhat iffy imo.

will check tho...

Busta Rhymes & Q-Tip - Thanks You (Ft. Kanye West & lil wayne)

One of the jaws off the upcoming mixtape.

There chemistry together should makes this very good, hopefully Busta still something in him instead of that super fast flow for no reason rap style

The title of the mixtape is weird to me. Didnt Bus have an album called the dragon? or wait it was the year of the dragon. Then tip had the kamal abstract. They combined the 2 titles it sounds like. None the less im still ready to listen to it. Tips production has me ready but the bus rhyming on it has me even more amped up. 1 more day.

The title of the mixtape is weird to me. Didnt Bus have an album called the dragon? or wait it was the year of the dragon. Then tip had the kamal abstract. They combined the 2 titles it sounds like. None the less im still ready to listen to it. Tips production has me ready but the bus rhyming on it has me even more amped up. 1 more day.
why is it weird,  you explained pretty clearly lol

If they went the AZ route and dumped a bunch of old and frequently heard songs on here......

Im ready.

Love the cover art.

YMCMB & CMR
sick.gif

Last edited:
Highly disappointed...it's merely a compilation of of old ATCQ, Busta and Q-Tip songs. :smh:

Yo why is the Thank You track saying feat. Lil Wayne and Kanye West when they aren't even on it? These cats are mad dumb...

If this came out of nowhere I would not be so disappointed in this mixtape.

But that ELE 2 track is :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom