QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

#1 was great play by CB.

#2 was on Luck tryin to make a play.

98 yard drive that was all Luck too. Over a full season, you'll take a bad throw here and there in exchange for drives like that.

MM8 really only had one rookie throw all day. Too bad it was a bad pick. :smh:

Love how he drove them down the field afterwards tho. Good to see from a young buck. :smokin

@SportsCenter: Tom Brady's stats stack up favorably so far compared to his record-setting 2007.
• '07: 887 Yds, 10 TD, 1 Int
• '15: 1,112 Yds, 9 TD, 0 Int

Brady gonna follow up with a MVP after Super Bowl and deflate gate? It's early but I have a hard time seeing him slowing down right now.

laugh.gif

Deion spitting some QB truth right now :pimp:

His top 4 "we don't care what you do until the playoffs" QBs:

1) Romo
2) Peyton
3) Red Rifle
4) Luck

Last edited:
Deion spitting some QB truth right now :pimp:

His top 4 "we don't care what you do until the playoffs" QBs:
1) Romo

He made it to the NFC Championship Game nine months ago.

no he didn't

:lol: i thought it was a catch, ftr. but oh well

i was thinking the same, but i'm guessing he wants more playoff runs. luck was there too, after all. the afc side

Last edited:
I really don't want to say it because it'll blow up in my face...but Dalton looks so much better so far. They have KC, Seattle and Buffalo before the bye so I doubt the running game will get back on track. Plenty of opportunity to show if it's for real or same old ****.

I really don't want to say it because it'll blow up in my face...but Dalton looks so much better so far. They have KC, Seattle and Buffalo before the bye so I doubt the running game will get back on track. Plenty of opportunity to show if it's for real or same old ****.
There really are no opportunities to do that until the playoffs start.  He hasn't even played a primetime game yet.  Remember their start last year?

Back
Top Bottom