QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

I dont see why you risk playing him with an injury anyway with the division they play in

Everyone involved with the Colts should be fired.

I agree, but are you directly referring to Luck playing with broken ribs?

Yes, you don't risk the franchise when you have a capable backup. There are literally putting his safety on the line to save their jobs

I dont see why you risk playing him with an injury anyway with the division they play in

exactly. they just have to be better than houston jacksonville and tennessee :rofl:

not to mention, hasselbeck is better anyways.

It's unfortunate that Andrew Lucks ribs are cracked but sometimes that happens.

I distinctly remember guys like Brady, Favre, Romo, Newton, Vick playing with cracked ribs and not making excuses.

If it's that bad sit out and rest otherwise there's no excuses for the poor performances.

Aaron's 14-yard run moments ago is all I came in here to reference.

*exits*

Last edited:

I distinctly remember guys like Brady, Favre, Romo, Newton, Vick playing with cracked ribs and not making excuses.

If it's that bad sit out and rest otherwise there's no excuses for the poor performances.

Since you distinctly remember how did they play and what were the details? I'm actually curious

Since you distinctly remember how did they play and what were the details? I'm actually curious

Whats the point of me describing details? Because if don't remember Brady or Romo rib injuries, you must've been living under a rock. It would be pointless.

Last edited:
Derek Carr's last 2 weeks: 47 of 67 (70.1 percent) for 622 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions. #Raiders

:x

Back
Top Bottom