QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

There's no way anyone not named Tom Brady is MVP.

Though those guys are in the discussion for votes and runners-up.

Cam MVP over Rodgers, Brady, and Red Rocket? nah....

1) Brady/Rodgers
2) Dalton
3) irrelevant

There are numerous reasons.First he is the best team on the perfect panthers.He is the best run in back with almost 300 yards.He is top 10 in total tds.He gets better in the 4th quarter where his qbr is one of the highest

There are numerous reasons.First he is the best team on the perfect panthers.He is the best run in back with almost 300 yards.He is top 10 in total tds.He gets better in the 4th quarter where his qbr is one of the highest

:rofl: you should proof read your stuff

e66s11.jpg

It's time for some new blood in the mvp circl3.rodgers and Brady are deserving every year,but Larry Fitzgerald Cam And other players deserve

Last edited:
I'm very happy for Cam and continue to root for him, but this always happens. You get someone going on a great run and instead of enjoying the ride and respecting what they're doing on the field as a player, folks have to start that mess where you're automatically comparing to those who have been clear-cut elite for a few years or more and suddenly the conversation is how he ain't good enough. That's a little projection on my part, but it happens a lot. Here...Elsewhere...

He's definitely in my discussions for MVP thus far. We'll see where it goes, but I'm happy he's doing what he's doing.

Back
Top Bottom