QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Are Mahomes and Allen not on the first year of their new deals?

Still a good year for your case.

No sir, this season Allen is 17th, Mahomes 20th. If you go back a page I posted the numbers. (In case you don't trust me)

Next year their contracts kick in. Then we see what the fallout is.

I'll explain my Stafford angle later. (It may, or may not matter is why I'm waiting)

Screenshot_20220123-094954.png

*Whistling quietly*

So here's something that will haunt Rodgers forever......

Screenshot_20220123-095402.png

He forced into double coverage to Adams......but had Lazard WIDE OPEN underneath.

BTW.....IF Rodgers stays in GB, they are 50 mil over the cap for next year, before re-signing Adams.

:nerd:

13 seconds. The Bills needed to not give up 50+ yards in 13 seconds. They had number one pass defense in the league. Ha, they did opp of TB, who blitzed when they shoulda played safe.

44 yards in 10 seconds. I don't know if there are any Buffalo fans on this board, but my God. They chose NOT to squib kick, then covered the sidelines despite multiple timeouts left. My God.

44 yards in 10 seconds. I don't know if there are any Buffalo fans on this board, but my God. They chose NOT to squib kick, then covered the sidelines despite multiple timeouts left. My God.

"cursed" just code for losing DNA i guess :lol:

Watching that bills/chiefs game, made it kinda clear you gotta have a QB..

this man really going put brady on their when he still almost won with all those injuries..

plus all the rams gave up to get stafford and stafford himself was a former no 1 pick

Got two no 1 overall picks plus a dude who went top half of the 1st as 3 of the 4 remaining.. then factoring in the chiefs had to trade a future 1st plus rams trading multiple 1sts

I'm rewatching final 13 seconds......I don't understand.

The Dak play was 14 seconds and like 15 yards. KC went 44 in 10. :lol: (2 timeouts I know)

I mean it’s been a comedy of defense brain farts at the end of both games. Great players take advantage

PXL_20220124_035225290.jpg

Tyreek is 2 yards past the LOS when Mahomes throws. Gains 19. :lol: :rofl:

WTF was Buffalo doin?

And they called TO before BOTH plays. Buffalo literally called timeouts to "set" their defense.

Prevent defense, prevented them from winning. Incredible.

Yeah I mean we see it so much. A defense plays great for 2-3 quarters and their team builds a lead. And then they switch to soft or prevent style. And bam it’s a game again before you know. I know the logic and why teams do this but it’s maddening as a fan sometimes. Just keep playing your game, damnit

Buffalo is keeping everything in front of them

tyreek just fast as shh and they’re smart enough to know how much time they got to work with unlike a certain other team

Yeah I mean we see it so much. A defense plays great for 2-3 quarters and their team builds a lead. And then they switch to soft or prevent style. And bam it’s a game again before you know. I know the logic and why teams do this but it’s maddening as a fan sometimes. Just keep playing your game, damnit

DEFINITELY don't give up a big TD. Sure. Put a Safety 60 yards back, whatever.

Rush only 3.

Leaves you 7 guys within 10-15 yards and you can at least scare throws or even make tackle without giving up 15 RAC. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom