Screenshot_20220306-100624.png

I was told Matt Stafford didn't do anything special in the playoffs though

Matt Ryan traded to the Colts.
Russ traded to the Broncos
Tom Brady back in Tampa
Jameis back to the Saints
Mitch Tru to Pitt

Screenshot 2022-03-21 115425.png

Are the Packers really just gonna cut Jordan Love after this season then? I'm surprised he wasn't moved. What a terrible decision trading up for him. :lol:

651akathepaul 651akathepaul Can you check in please?

Do you like Matt Ryan in Indy, or still think he's done done?

I do. I never said he was done done...did I? :lol:

I've always been a Matty Ice guy, but I think the change of scenery will serve him well. He should have a run game he's rarely, if ever, had. So long as the pass pro holds up, the division is relatively weak still and theirs for the taking.

We were discussing throwbacks in the NFL thread and the Oilers throwbacks were brought up...I relate those to the Warren Moon joints...got me thinking, where does Warren Moon's legacy stand? He fell off the face of the earth after his alleged sexual harassment.

He was one of the OG greats...Moon right there with Marino as the greatest pure passers ever. Also with the no ring bugaboo, but he was cold...

We were discussing throwbacks in the NFL thread and the Oilers throwbacks were brought up...I relate those to the Warren Moon joints...got me thinking, where does Warren Moon's legacy stand? He fell off the face of the earth after his alleged sexual harassment.

He was one of the OG greats...Moon right there with Marino as the greatest pure passers ever. Also with the no ring bugaboo, but he was cold...

That run and shoot offense with 5 wide (or 4 wide and one RB) was a lot of fun, but my most memorable thought of him/them was the Buffalo 35/3 comeback.

Screenshot 2022-03-29 181418.png

That run and shoot offense with 5 wide (or 4 wide and one RB) was a lot of fun, but my most memorable thought of him/them was the Buffalo 35/3 comeback.

Yeah, I think about that...that season could've been his ticket. Damn shame. I remember his seasons in 'Sota...dude was balling into his late 30s...

I still got like 7 cards with his autograph...need that market to pick up :lol:

in for another season of serious (relatively speaking) QB debate in here :pimp:

eager to see some of the younger QBs and who regresses/bounces back/continues upward: herbert, burrow, lamar, pat, josh

not really "young", but russell in denver. can't wait to see how that unfolds

i think we're going to see a SIGNIFICANT decline with my dude. the offseason has been a circus, he's def not putting in the work like before, and 45 years old now. it's time. it's gotta be :lol:

Some of my QB thoughts:

-Rooting for Lamar to show out, have another MVP-esque season and get paid.
- Wanna see how Burrow responds to finishing runner up in the Super Bowl
- Can Justin Herbert continue to show ou?
- Can Mahomes rebound from a "down" year?
- Can Tua finally put it all together now that he has more weapons around him?
- Can Russ make noise for the Broncos?
- Can that douche in Green Bay not **** the bed in the playoffs this?

Back
Top Bottom