QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Yea if Taylor or kupp didn’t get it this year, it’s going to the QB that has decent stars on a team that wins double digits

I get on the grand scheme a QB is more important

but colts ain’t getting anywhere near the playoffs without Taylor.. and if they got better QB play, they’re easily in

and obviously there is the Derrick henry of it all where he’s clearly more important than the QB there currently

Yea if Taylor or kupp didn’t get it this year, it’s going to the QB that has decent stars on a team that wins double digits

I get on the grand scheme a QB is more important

but colts ain’t getting anywhere near the playoffs without Taylor.. and if they got better QB play, they’re easily in

and obviously there is the Derrick henry of it all where he’s clearly more important than the QB there currently
No reason to fight it

It is what it is. A QB award (unless an RB or WR breaks a record the media cares about)
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I barely pay attention to it in football now

So.....Cooper Kupp now adds SB MVP as well. So.....yea, most important piece of the Rams offense seems pretty spot on. 👍

Stafford goes a dozen years with a losing record, changes teams, Title. That says an awful lot.

Brady/NE were dead in the water vs Ryan Tannehill and the Titans. He changes teams, Title.

How interesting.

Rodgers? :nerd: 😬

I'm surprised C CP1708 didn't post that Stafford had two picks compared to Burrow's 0

It was 3rd and 15 out of FG range, a pick in the end zone is as good as punt in that situation.

Quarterbacks ain’t everything but with the money on the line, no running game and literally 3rd stringers at every single skill position except one you gotta have of them ones to make plays.

I also love how Cooper Kupp goes from solid slot receivers to arguably the greatest season a receiver had and the man who threw him the ball had nothing to do with.

Cooper Kupp
Marvin Jones
Golden Tate
And yes even Calvin Johnson

Go look at their before and after playing with Matt Stafford

Kelly Golladay’s great children are wealthy because of that man

Interesting view of it, sure.

Here's another:

Dozen years in the NFL, ZERO playoff wins.
Traded to team loaded with talent, who pushed all their chips in, 4 wins in a month.

Added OBJ cuz Baker.
Von Miller with future picks.
Eric Weddle off the scrap heap.

Oh and uh, they were in the Super Bowl just 3 years ago. Remember, Matt never won a single playoff game in a dozen years.

So, yea. He sure does make receivers some money. Cornerbacks and safeties too. :nerd: :lol:

This is literally my dream argument. Folks goin to bat for a career loser who suddenly becomes a winner just by switchin teams. "Ya gotta have a quarterback"......well, not if you're Detroit I guess.

I wonder if Detroit wins the SB this year with Stafford still on the team. 🤔

:lol:

It was 3rd and 15 out of FG range, a pick in the end zone is as good as punt in that situation.

Quarterbacks ain’t everything but with the money on the line, no running game and literally 3rd stringers at every single skill position except one you gotta have of them ones to make plays.

I also love how Cooper Kupp goes from solid slot receivers to arguably the greatest season a receiver had and the man who threw him the ball had nothing to do with.

Cooper Kupp
Marvin Jones
Golden Tate
And yes even Calvin Johnson

Go look at their before and after playing with Matt Stafford

Kelly Golladay’s great children are wealthy because of that man

Bro you was supposed to quote C CP1708 not me

I gave you this

636625868623447717-AP-APTOPIX-Heat-Bucks-Basketball-39255807.jpeg

But you treated me like this

maxresdefault.jpg

Wtf

Well this is interesting:

Stafford
5 Top 10 finishes in passer rating
5 Top 10 finishes in TD's

6 Top 10 finishes in INT's
9 Top 10 finishes in Pick 6's

1st in INT's this year.
1st in Pick 6's this year.

Super Bowl Champ. :pimp:

"Ya gotta have a Quarterback"

You gotta have a offensive line is my self learning session for today

Burrow having the season he did behind that was...whew

Please protect that kid Cincy

Well this is interesting:

Stafford
5 Top 10 finishes in passer rating
5 Top 10 finishes in TD's

6 Top 10 finishes in INT's
9 Top 10 finishes in Pick 6's

1st in INT's this year.
1st in Pick 6's this year.

Super Bowl Champ. :pimp:

"Ya gotta have a Quarterback"

You right man those 2 more picks over 17 games he threw more than Josh Allen and the 3 more than Burrow threw over 16 games totally invalidates the need for a good quarterback.

44.7 million cap hit spent on Quarterbacks SUPER BOWL CHAMPION RAMS 🔥🔥🔥🔥😁🔥🔥🧐

That's two different web sites that don't list Goff as dead money for 2021.

Goff himself has a 10 mil cap hit for 2021. (Detroit converted 20 mil to a bonus after the trade)

I'm literally using Spotrac and overthecap. I even looked up Goff himself.

Show me where you see it better than those 3 things.

I'm literally using Spotrac and overthecap. I even looked up Goff himself.

Show me where you see it better than those 3 things.

Fam that's the 2022 cap sheet for overthecap not the 2021 one, that's why Von isn't on there at all.

Add the 24.7 mentioned here to Stafford's cap number

Fam that's the 2022 cap sheet for overthecap not the 2021 one, that's why Von isn't on there at all.

No, that's not true. It's 2021.

Denver is paying Miller, it's why they gave up the 2nd and 3rd rounders. (Which I mentioned in here before)

I see the articles from March that say Rams dead cap 24 mil, but nothing current.

I'm still searching.

Back
Top Bottom