QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Don't think answers have been revealed yet.

#1 is Jimmy, though them two measly lil 25 yard dots at each boundary do give me serious pause.

#2 could be any middling, bottom half at the position, type guy.

#3 is one of the elite guys, or at least a healthy marriage between arm talent and competent play calling.

#4 could be Carr but I'm hesitant based off all that work outside the right hash and I haven't been watching NO.

I've seen two answers. 3 and 4 are interesting lol

I have not seen who 1 and 2 are

It's amazing what CJ Stroud.

Playing better than a larger majority of the QBs in the league especially compared to the talent some of them have compared to the Texans.

just looking at QB stats thru week 10. sorted it by TDs for no particular reason:

1699899620566.png

Rushing TDs:
Hurts: 7
Allen: 6
Jackson: 5
Dobbs: 5
Ridder: 4
Richardson: 4

no real surprise for guys like Hurts, Allen, Pat, Herbert, Tua putting up big numbers as usual. Stroud and Howell stick out. 275+ yards a game. being asked to do a lot. Dak putting up numbers but it feels funny. heavily driven by a couple blowouts maybe. Lawrence in the mud is disappointing see, especially with the weapons on that offense

Last edited:
Some takeaways looking at that chart:

- Dak's stats are fools gold. Mostly from beating up on the Giants of the world
- Baker having a lowkey solid season
- Ditto for Russ
- Sunshine stats are far from generational especially with all those weapons he has on offense
- Case in point CJ damn near doubled his stats with nowhere near the offensive weapons
- Stats back up what EYE have been seeing watching games, JETE Geno is byke

Kirk was gonna be in serious running for MVP, man...that's the big bummer. He's missed the last 2 weeks and still up there in TD passes Finally gets his Oline too, but now the narrative won't change.

CJ looks phenomenal.

Lamar an inconsistent passer per usual, with 2 extremes. I sense another 1 and done.

Speaking of inconsistency...Jordan Love. His lulls last way too long though.

I'm intrigued by Howell, but not sold at all.

No clue about Lawrence...can't read the situation yet. Haven't watched enough.

I think Watson about to heat up.

Love what Dobbs is doing and it's nice to finally have a mobile Q in 'Sota, but realistically, he's flash in the pan. Hope I'm wrong. Optimism only stems from this being far and away the best offensive situation he's been in.

*sigh*

****ing NT. :smh:

Bears could have two Top 5 picks.
Fields + Top 5 OL option + Moore + MHJ + Kmet + possible extra picks if trade down
Orrrrrr
Caleb + Top 2nd 5 picks + Moore + Kmet and you reset Rookie QB Contract timer......

Fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom