Quesiton about my jordans and warranty.

Hi, This is my first thread on niketalk. I am a Jordan sneakerhead.

I have a question about my Carolina 5's and warranty.

So I've heard that Jordan offers lifetime warranty, I've had a great experience with nike's warranty where I

had to ship in one of my basketball shoes because the midsole came off.

Similar problem to my jordans this time, it looks like the glue is getting old and the midsole is comming off. I am wondering if I do ship these shoes to Jordan,

would they accept this as a defect or would this just be a case of wear and tear? These shoes are from 2006 so yes, they have a little age on them. What do Jordans ship back if you send in retros such as these? because I'd rather keep these than getting  one of their new jordans such as the CP3s or the Melos.

Thanks for your help,

-Kevin

If its only an issue with the right shoe, its from driving with your heater on blast in the car. Ive done that to a few fairs myself before I realized what was causing it.

As for the warranty all Nike/JB products used to have a warranty of 2 years from the production date on the inside tongue tag. IF a shoe was defective you could send it back to nike where it would be inspected and decided if a voucher would be sent to replace the shoes. It used to be really easy and cats would just pop the bubbles on their old shoes when they wanted a new pair but NIke caught on and Ive heard its much harder to get a voucher than it used to be. The rule now might be even less than 2 years so there is no way your Vs are covered, some adhesive will fix the seperation easily though.

If its only an issue with the right shoe, its from driving with your heater on blast in the car. Ive done that to a few fairs myself before I realized what was causing it.
As for the warranty all Nike/JB products used to have a warranty of 2 years from the production date on the inside tongue tag. IF a shoe was defective you could send it back to nike where it would be inspected and decided if a voucher would be sent to replace the shoes. It used to be really easy and cats would just pop the bubbles on their old shoes when they wanted a new pair but NIke caught on and Ive heard its much harder to get a voucher than it used to be. The rule now might be even less than 2 years so there is no way your Vs are covered, some adhesive will fix the seperation easily though.
Hmm I called Nike very recently about their warranty program and the man on the phone stated that NIKE shoes have 2 year warranty from production date and JORDAN shoes have lifetime warranty. This is Nike Canada though, not sure if it's different in the states. I just need to know if they would accept these shoes for warranty and what shoes they would ship back

Last edited:
Hmm I called Nike very recently about their warranty program and the man on the phone stated that NIKE shoes have 2 year warranty from production date and JORDAN shoes have lifetime warranty. This is Nike Canada though, not sure if it's different in the states. I just need to know if they would accept these shoes for warranty and what shoes they would ship back

I think thats something that you would have to call and ask them

Back
Top Bottom