QUESTION ABOUT BOOBIES vol. srs business

kate hudson is freakin beautiful so id take her over most women anyday

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Depends on the girl and the quality of the job.
And plus it's sad that some dudes pressure women to get this done not knowing the risk factors.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Depends on the girl and the quality of the job.
And plus it's sad that some dudes pressure women to get this done not knowing the risk factors.

flat chests are not whats poppin for me. I mean I cant say theres something wrong with falling for a flat-chested girl, but from an aesthetic POV, bigger is better unless its OD so Id gladly pursue the chick with natural-looking implants over the flat girl. All I know is that Im not payin for no implants.

flat chests are not whats poppin for me. I mean I cant say theres something wrong with falling for a flat-chested girl, but from an aesthetic POV, bigger is better unless its OD so Id gladly pursue the chick with natural-looking implants over the flat girl. All I know is that Im not payin for no implants.

Wait but can anyone attest to the fact that fake ones feel like bags of sand??
That would be no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

Wait but can anyone attest to the fact that fake ones feel like bags of sand??
That would be no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

they are a bonus to a nice behind. it's not the first thing i look for but i prefer the jiggle of a nice real set large or small.

they are a bonus to a nice behind. it's not the first thing i look for but i prefer the jiggle of a nice real set large or small.

Back
Top Bottom