question about carmine VI soles

are the soles of the carmine vi's supposed to be icey like the clear soles of the xvi's? or are they supposed to be pre-yellowed like some spacejams orv's? thanks in advance

My carmines in the cdp came slightly pre-yellow. At first I thought that's how it was supposed to be until I saw pics of some other people's carminesand they were icey. Oh well, still happy that I was able to cop the package. It sold out instantly in my area (socal).

Trust me, they come "slightly pre-yellow". Icy soles became extinct since 2001.

If you're referring to a pair you saw on Ebay, if it's listed as Deadstock than it should be. Some pictures don't do clear soles justice sometimes.

My carmines are glassy icey clear and still DS. no yellow at all. My carmines are the most perfect in quality of all of my CDP's/

Icey!! I have two pairs and none of them has any yellow to it. Even the ones that I wear aren't getting yellowed

The white bottoms also set off the yellow. But both of my pairs are are pretty icy

Originally Posted by russbuss106

are the soles of the carmine vi's supposed to be icey like the clear soles of the xvi's? or are they supposed to be pre-yellowed like some spacejams or v's? 99/00 thanks in advance

fixed your question

As U can C da DMP 6z sole was way Icier than Carmines and JB can put togetha Quality Kiz down to every detail...
indifferent.gif

mine weren't yellow, but they sure as hell weren't what i would call icy either. It looks like the material is totally different from the soles of the16's that came out this year. It only made me realize that they were gonna yellow anyway and un-ds them faster.

Back
Top Bottom