Question About Commonwealth

I have never been in there, but do they sell skateboards? Are they a skate shop that also sells clothes, and aside from Asylum are there any good skate shopsin DC??

Thanks!

Nope. Only clothing, shoes, and fitteds.

Palace 5ive sells skateboards though.

Friendly guys over there.

If your a skater I'd venture to virginia beach. You could throw a rock and probably hit a skateshop. I just set up another element complete last night instore for $70 flat rate w/ any trucks, bearings, wheels, hardware, risers the store has in stock.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If your a skater I'd venture to virginia beach. You could throw a rock and probably hit a skateshop. I just set up another element complete last night in store for $70 flat rate w/ any trucks, bearings, wheels, hardware, risers the store has in stock.

I take it you live down there though.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

I have never been in there, but do they sell skateboards? Are they a skate shop that also sells clothes, and aside from Asylum are there any good skate shops in DC??

Thanks!

Asylum?
Palace 5ive is the move if you need something local and if you want a large selection go to Pitcrew in Frederick.

Palace 5 is best Skateshop IN DC. Not that there are many. But they hold the crown without question.

Alright cool, I was heavy into skating when I was in middle school and early high school and thought I might try to pick it back up this summer just for thehell of it.

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

If your a skater I'd venture to virginia beach. You could throw a rock and probably hit a skateshop. I just set up another element complete last night in store for $70 flat rate w/ any trucks, bearings, wheels, hardware, risers the store has in stock.

College.

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

College.

Right on, I just figured you didn't blow $100+ in gas to get a $70 board.
pimp.gif

Im bout to take it up also with the way gas prices are going. As far as Va Beach goes... 17th Surf, WRV, Hotline, Cardinal, etc. SoleBrother (Norfolk). Dude isnot lie'n bout throwing a rock and hitting one. Skate shops in that area go as about un-noticed as Star Jones triple bypass surgery.

Back
Top Bottom