Question about Retro Jordan's box's...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Almost everyone here lives in the past... Or just too young and wished they grew up during the golden era... Hope they don't change all boxes to og style.. At least give us some sentimental value of the original stuff we kept back then...

exactly, well said. no need to whine or complain(not sayin thats what is happening here) but people need to learn to move ahead either buy or dont buy and keep it moving

niketalk

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I heard somewhere that is only the IIIs because its 23 years ago they were released or something

same here, I saw JB confirmed it that the retro box is coming back, both for the White Cement and Black Cement III's coming out this year.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I heard somewhere that is only the IIIs because its 23 years ago they were released or something

same here, I saw JB confirmed it that the retro box is coming back, both for the White Cement and Black Cement III's coming out this year.

My contact, where I picked up the 3's on Wednesday said that the Nike/Jordan Rep said that the retro 3, 5 and 7's were All coming with the OG boxes.

My contact, where I picked up the 3's on Wednesday said that the Nike/Jordan Rep said that the retro 3, 5 and 7's were All coming with the OG boxes.

Back
Top Bottom