Question about the Nike Air Force One White/ Metallic Silver

Almost positive its just shiny. The last pair of 3m white/grey lows i can remember came out in 99-00' and they were a womens release.

Almost positive its just shiny. The last pair of 3m white/grey lows i can remember came out in 99-00' and they were a womens release.

Ok ok thanks. And next time I will use the Official Air Force One thread. For some reason I wasnt thinking about it.

Ok ok thanks. And next time I will use the Official Air Force One thread. For some reason I wasnt thinking about it.

Just got a reply back from our Product Expert and they said there is nothing on the packaging, the shoe or tags on the shoe to indicate that this shoe has 3M[emoji]8482[/emoji] material on it.  But below is a picture, with flash, to show you that the shoe's swoosh does reflect:

f2d365705c912f300aac49ee732d261d96a94ced.jpg

EastbayRep - Ray

Just got a reply back from our Product Expert and they said there is nothing on the packaging, the shoe or tags on the shoe to indicate that this shoe has 3M[emoji]8482[/emoji] material on it.  But below is a picture, with flash, to show you that the shoe's swoosh does reflect:

f2d365705c912f300aac49ee732d261d96a94ced.jpg

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the picture, now this show keeps growing on me. So the chances of me purchasing a pair is 95%.

Thanks for the picture, now this show keeps growing on me. So the chances of me purchasing a pair is 95%.

Back
Top Bottom