Question for my fellow left handed people

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

eat w da left fap w da right.

and yea my friends and i have instituted the lefty rule whe we head out to eat.
lefty rule?  are there other leftys in your crew?

if i cant grab the coveted left corner seat, i opt for the next best option which is the seat right next to it.  as long as you stack leftys next to each other starting from the far left, you can enjoy the same elbow space luxury that rightys are accustomed to.

I never actually thought about this 
laugh.gif
usually I just move my chair over a bit

fork in left, knife in right. isn't that standard utensil etiquette? we just have it easier i guess.

fork in left, knife in right. isn't that standard utensil etiquette? we just have it easier i guess.

never thought about it...

my handed me a lefty notebook sunday and that !%*$ blew my mind...

it was upside down and backwards
pimp.gif

never thought about it...

my handed me a lefty notebook sunday and that !%*$ blew my mind...

it was upside down and backwards
pimp.gif

im a left but i have never even thought of this. actually i think i keep the fork in my right hand...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

if i cant grab the coveted left corner seat, i opt for the next best option which is the seat right next to it.  as long as you stack leftys next to each other starting from the far left, you can enjoy the same elbow space luxury that rightys are accustomed to.

surprisingly a few.  lefty rule as in I get that seat OP just discussed lol. and theres also big man rule. if there's three passengers in a car (sedan, coupe, truck, whatevs) big man gets front, esp for long trips. if just chillin shotgun rule in effect. lol grownass men make the stupidest rules

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

surprisingly a few.  lefty rule as in I get that seat OP just discussed lol. and theres also big man rule. if there's three passengers in a car (sedan, coupe, truck, whatevs) big man gets front, esp for long trips. if just chillin shotgun rule in effect. lol grownass men make the stupidest rules

im a left but i have never even thought of this. actually i think i keep the fork in my right hand...

I dont find myself doing that. oddly enough in small classes with those ridiculous smurf sized desks, I always used the right handed ones.

I dont find myself doing that. oddly enough in small classes with those ridiculous smurf sized desks, I always used the right handed ones.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

im a righty but eat left handed, and i know exactly what your talking about, i don't really do it at restaurants but at my house my spot at the dinner table is so that no one eats to my left
I eat lefty and write lefty, everything else with my right.

But to the OPs question, yeah I try to when its a full table but if its a few people at a table/booth, idc
smokin.gif

this..

and it doesnt matter where i sit if i go out to eat.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

im a righty but eat left handed, and i know exactly what your talking about, i don't really do it at restaurants but at my house my spot at the dinner table is so that no one eats to my left
I eat lefty and write lefty, everything else with my right.

But to the OPs question, yeah I try to when its a full table but if its a few people at a table/booth, idc
smokin.gif

this..

and it doesnt matter where i sit if i go out to eat.

I always gravitate toward the seat at the left end. If someone else takes it then I let it be known that I'm left-handed and "have to" sit there. Usually everyone looks at each other like $%! is his deal? But we lefties are prissy like that.

I always gravitate toward the seat at the left end. If someone else takes it then I let it be known that I'm left-handed and "have to" sit there. Usually everyone looks at each other like $%! is his deal? But we lefties are prissy like that.

Back
Top Bottom