question for "The Wire" heads...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- im guessing (knowing lazy NTers), none of you 'Wire heads' bothered to watch the entire clip above?

laugh.gif
,you're probably sitting there like

2euhd3r.gif

And in response to the scene with Michael above,Monk is probably the character that I disliked the most. Ol' punk @$% dude
mad.gif

So, finally finished all 5 seasons. I heard it was good while still on the air, but didn't want to jump in while skipping previous seasons. Ended up postponing things until last year
laugh.gif
. Anyways, great, great show.

************************************SPOILER******************************************
Question: so, Herc is the reason Marlo is a free man, right? He let Levy know about the illegal wire tap, but yet he was the one that provided Marlo's cell phone number to Carter, correct?

So, finally finished all 5 seasons. I heard it was good while still on the air, but didn't want to jump in while skipping previous seasons. Ended up postponing things until last year
laugh.gif
. Anyways, great, great show.

************************************SPOILER******************************************
Question: so, Herc is the reason Marlo is a free man, right? He let Levy know about the illegal wire tap, but yet he was the one that provided Marlo's cell phone number to Carter, correct?

**heads up for those that have Comcast** Every season of the Wire, the Sopranos and Oz is up xfinity.com

**heads up for those that have Comcast** Every season of the Wire, the Sopranos and Oz is up xfinity.com

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pimp.gif

Great way to waste the rest of this otherwise boring sunday afternoon.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pimp.gif

Great way to waste the rest of this otherwise boring sunday afternoon.

Late to the party but finally finished it about 3 days ago. I knocked it out in 2 weeks. Wow, just wow. First time I've actually thought about a show days after it was over. G.O.A.T.

Late to the party but finally finished it about 3 days ago. I knocked it out in 2 weeks. Wow, just wow. First time I've actually thought about a show days after it was over. G.O.A.T.

Why does no one show D'Angelo love? I felt a lot of sympathy for the guy. Just started watching the series.

Why does no one show D'Angelo love? I felt a lot of sympathy for the guy. Just started watching the series.

I went ahead and got all seasons on DVD...

I'm still upset how Omar went out, but that's how it goes.

I went ahead and got all seasons on DVD...

I'm still upset how Omar went out, but that's how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom