question for "The Wire" heads...

Were we being lead to believe that that was Nay laying on the ground in one of the final scenes in the series finale?
I seem to remember him coming back to visit after his graduation or whatever

Didn't the kid have a long ponytail?  I haven't watched it in a while so it's kinda foggy to me right now

Were we being lead to believe that that was Nay laying on the ground in one of the final scenes in the series finale?
I seem to remember him coming back to visit after his graduation or whatever

Didn't the kid have a long ponytail?  I haven't watched it in a while so it's kinda foggy to me right now

Last we saw of naymond he was doing some speech and was still living with culvin and was doing fine. Im pretty sure that wasnt the series finale.

Last we saw of naymond he was doing some speech and was still living with culvin and was doing fine. Im pretty sure that wasnt the series finale.

Yea Nay isn't in series finale... W are led to believe he changes his life around after moving with Bunny

Yea Nay isn't in series finale... W are led to believe he changes his life around after moving with Bunny

Nah man... he was taken in by Colvin and his wife remember.  Then he had his award after he did his speech on awareness of AIDS in Africa and some other things I can't remember.  Like halfway through his speech, Carcetti busted in the building just to make his appearance, and in the process diverting attention away from where it was supposed to be...Namond.  Then they rode off in the car and he was all like... "Dang...you kno the mayor Mr C?  you kno everybody!"
His character left on a high note 
pimp.gif

Nah man... he was taken in by Colvin and his wife remember.  Then he had his award after he did his speech on awareness of AIDS in Africa and some other things I can't remember.  Like halfway through his speech, Carcetti busted in the building just to make his appearance, and in the process diverting attention away from where it was supposed to be...Namond.  Then they rode off in the car and he was all like... "Dang...you kno the mayor Mr C?  you kno everybody!"
His character left on a high note 
pimp.gif

I know he isn't shown outright in the episode, but did he make some statement about coming back for a visit?
and I couldn't help but wonder if he came back and ended up being killed? Of course they never show it to you flat out
but from the shot of the kid laying on the ground he bore some resemblance at least to me... Does anyone know the episode(s) he actually appeared in
in the final season?

I know he isn't shown outright in the episode, but did he make some statement about coming back for a visit?
and I couldn't help but wonder if he came back and ended up being killed? Of course they never show it to you flat out
but from the shot of the kid laying on the ground he bore some resemblance at least to me... Does anyone know the episode(s) he actually appeared in
in the final season?

all I kno is his last episode was the one BEFORE the finale. he wasn't in the finale ,and he didn't die

all I kno is his last episode was the one BEFORE the finale. he wasn't in the finale ,and he didn't die

cool, gonna rewatch that season, I just thought it might have been one of those unspoken things
like Cheese being Randy's father

cool, gonna rewatch that season, I just thought it might have been one of those unspoken things

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i feel you
laugh.gif
...its like that with the Wire man.  that show leaves you double checking on EVERYTHING, just because it's so damn intricate.  when the Cheese/Randy thing happened, I was 
eek.gif

what a show 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i feel you
laugh.gif
...its like that with the Wire man.  that show leaves you double checking on EVERYTHING, just because it's so damn intricate.  when the Cheese/Randy thing happened, I was 
eek.gif

what a show 

whoa whoa when did they show Cheese being Randy's pops? all i remember of cheese was him getting popped by Marlo's ex-right hand man, and Randy got beat up in the group home

whoa whoa when did they show Cheese being Randy's pops? all i remember of cheese was him getting popped by Marlo's ex-right hand man, and Randy got beat up in the group home

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it was never mentioned on the show, but the David Simon said in an interview that Cheese Wagstaff was infact Randy's father

this is the scene i'm talking about btw, I guess it's just the hair that had me thinking it was Nay
vlcsnap00001aa.png

Back
Top Bottom