Question For Those Who Purchased The Vs Released In 2006 and Wear Them.

Those include the White/Grape, White/Stealth/Royal, White/Fire Red.

I want to know if the meshing at the side and tongue have already been yellowing already.

I ask this because I've just noticed mine have started and I know it's a natural process in any V's life, just like a yellowing sole. I just wantto know if your Vs have started or already yellowing already.

This question is only for those who have worn them, not kept them DS.

Thanks

man my stealths yellowed pretty badly
smh.gif

especially on the mesh
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

my fire reds have a lil and my greenbeans have a lot

my greenbeans are in way better shape yellowing wise...none really on mesh...and very little on bottom

the mesh on my fire reds are like cheddar cheese yellow
roll.gif
(but then againthey are also cracked in the bottom as soon as they started gettin yellow like that i used them to work out)
so i bought another pair.

mine are still fresh...use my green beans as beaters, black/silver for hoop, and fire reds or casual wear and none show signs of yellowing on the mesh in theuppers

my stealths are a small amount of yellow and the gbv are a small amount,
grapes are fine. olives fine. black nc fine. i set my grapes and olives on the floor of my closet away from the light and wear them once in a while

My burgandys are pee yellow, my greenbeans are starting to turn yellowish, Olives are still icy.

both the grapes and fire reds are yellowing from the sides.
i wear the fire reds like once every two weeks, i accept the fact theyre yellowing but the grapes have been worn a max of 4 times and theyre light weightyellow.

bottoms are still kinda icey...

Fire Reds are a tad bit yellow on the both the side mesh and the bottom
only expected with casual wear though, so it's all good

my fire red 5s arent yellowed from the sides but from the toungue.....my black metallic silver pack isnt yellowing at all......green beans only yellowed fromthe sides.

my fire reds are yellow on the soles and on the side netting...but i couldnt even tell you how many times i have wore them.

None of mine are yellowing, and i would say i wear them each once every month or two

All my V's are yellowing. My FireRed's, Grape's, and Stealth's! I have another pair of Stealth's on ice though, for safe keeping.

my stealths and grapes havnt yellowed yet. my ds stealths and black/metalics still clear

none of my five's are yellowed on the side, just the bottom. The worst ones are the black/silver because i use them as beaters.

any of my white sneakers that can yellow are wrapped in black garbage bags... somewhat of the OG Jordan style with black tissue.
my Grape's/Fire Red's are still icy white

Back
Top Bottom