Question For Those Who Purchased The Vs Released In 2006 and Wear Them.

all my '06 V's are basically on yellow.... except my wmns white and silver lows (they're dead stock).

the other one that's koo is my V's in the CDP (But that's cause I don't wanna wear them).

My Grapes are good, my Fire Reds are good, Metallics are good, Pink Stealths are good however my Stealths are starting to get a tint but no wear near yelow.Maybe it is probably because of the scuffle I had in the my high school locker room way back. LOL!

my lasers havent yellowed at all
my burgundys havent yellowed at all and ive worn them maybe 10 times
my stealths yellowed a little
my black metallics are yellowed but its not to bad compared to what ive seen. They still pretty clean

I have the fire red DS No yellowing,Black silver DS no yellowing,and Green beans Un DS.... and the yellowing is only at the bottom and i wear them a lot

Yeah all the pairsI have worn are yellowing a lil bit. Carolina, Fire red's which I only rocked once.

I haven't even touched my Lasers and they are showing signs of yellowing.
frown.gif

I really think its the environment as well as how dirty your city streets are. My place is always HOT and I think moisture is whats causing them to yellow.Time to move em to the basement!

all my meshs on my 5s are pretty much icy. and ive worn them all except the black/silver ones[becuz those are the only pair of j's i havent worn]. haha.

but as for the soles.. there's jus a little bit of yellowing.

it's prolly gonna depend on how they've been stored. i sold all my V retroes except the metallics and they're not yellowing at all.

my grapes are yellow on the sides mesh and the fire reds are still icy. have worn both over 10times, yellowish. HOW CAN U GET YELLOWNESS outta ur shoes,ziplock bags???

Mine are good. The soles of my green beans came yellowed, but I use them as beaters anyways.

I wear my fire reds only occasionally and they are still yellowing badly on the netting..... the soles have some yellowing that has started

The sole on my grape yellowed after about 4 wears, they also creased like crazy. I sold them right after.

My green beans, I wore a lot to work. After 20 wears, they're VERY YELLOWED. I'm talking '99 retro type yellow.

I am kinda worried now...I will check mine when I get home. Last time I wore them they were fine. I better remove the paper too!

I have the Metallics, Grapes, Olives and Fire Reds...took out all of the paper and is kept under my bed, which is never exposed to sunlight...Only the FireReds have been somewhat DS because I've only worn them a couple of times, the rest get wears and even tears but the Grapes...Luckily, there is no yellowingon them, none...

Back
Top Bottom