Question For Those Who Purchased The Vs Released In 2006 and Wear Them.

I didn't think my Grape's were too yellow because I had been wearing them w/o comparison to another pair.

I recently compared them to DS, "protected" pair and noticed a nearly significant color differentiation.

My Fire Reds, Green Beans and Burgandy are all good. Mesh is fine, little yellow on the bottom of the Green Beans that's it. Only wear them about 5-6times a year. I only just took out my DS Blk/Carolina to compare them with.

my olives have a slight yellowing on the sole. its light. fire reds a lil yellow spot on the sole.
fine otherwise

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Those include the White/Grape, White/Stealth/Royal, White/Fire Red.

I want to know if the meshing at the side and tongue have already been yellowing already.

I ask this because I've just noticed mine have started and I know it's a natural process in any V's life, just like a yellowing sole. I just want to know if your Vs have started or already yellowing already.

This question is only for those who have worn them, not kept them DS.

Thanks

STealths are yellowing. Doesn't really bother me.

i have greenbeans, stealths, and metallic V's and none of the mesh is yellow at all. the soles are kinda yellow but not too bad

I have the sport blue, grapes, and fire red V's. The Sport blue are yellowing on the netting but only because I have worn them in the rain a lot.unfortunately the grape are starting, ironically the red's are fine even though they have been worn in all kinds of adverse environments: The club, in therain, mud, painting.

The Fire reds have yellowed so much. They have more yellowing than my Laneys from 2000
smh.gif

only on my grapes because I wasnt the first owner. My Green Beans are yellowing on the outsole but only because I wore them in the rain a few times. My Firereds are fine

My fire red's and steaths yellowed really bad on the side mesh. I just sold my fire red fives and the dude thought I wore them a ton a times cause thesides and soles were all yellow but I had only worn them like 5 times max.

I wore my fire reds about 3-4 times, then set them out on the shoe rack in my hallway. On the shoe that faces the light from my kitchen... the mesh is totallyyellow. The other shoe which sits in a shadow is super icey still. After I realized that I started just keeping them in the box.

What I deduced from this is that apparently the yellowing is caused/accelerated by exposure to light (both sunlight and artificial).

Back
Top Bottom