Question on someone using my identity when getting pulled over....

I just found out that someone used my identity when they got pulled over by the cops and got a ticket for danger endangerment, no insurance, no registration.Now, I have a 35,000 bench warrant and have to go all the way to Antelope Valley to take care of the ticket(mind you I live in West L.A). I have a print out ofthe ticket and it has the persons finger print. When I go to court will I be able to ask the judge to run the print and find out who the person is.... I wantthe person to pay for using my name...

Damn that sucks. Identity thieves FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

go to the cops, not NT

this

plus this happened because of the police officers negligence to throughly check the i.d. so u should be good

just bring proof that the person really wasnt you, and why dont you contest it through declaration (thats were you mail it in right..)

It happened in 2006..... So, I have to go to court and clear it up. Money is not the issue.. its the principal that someone used my name and I want to find outwho it is.

this should be easy to dismiss. couldn't the officer just ran the plate to see whom it was registered to? how can someone be issued a ticket without givingproper id? hell if it were that easy folks would lie about their idenity all the time with giving fake names

You going to Jail G...But where you be at in them money appreciation threads in you stacking like that?

And you probably let one of your lil _s see your license to buy alcohol or something, they got pulled over, and put it on you.

naw... back then it was easy to give cops a name/dob when you get pulled over... Since there's a thumb print on ticket... I wanna want to see what thejudge or cops would do...

I never thought someone would actually do that...

Dude evaluate your closest contacts (friend or enemy) homie...someone definitely is not trying to se you succeed.

Back
Top Bottom