Question to pacquiao fans

If he can barely beat (cheat) a counter-puncher like Marquez how in the hell does he have a chance against the best counter puncher in boxing history in Floyd Mayweather. 

Irrelevant question because they won't fight until 2022 on ESPN2's friday night fights. But....

Im not a stan of either guy, but Pac-man has a chance b/c Floyd fight tomato cans or dudes past their primes.

It would just be a great fight. No matter who wins.
They are both good fighters.

he prob wont beat mayweather, but hey, anything could happen. whats wrong with trying? lol.

whats up with mayweather fans hating whoever is second? do you like the sport more or just floyd?

OP knows nothing about boxing obviously.

Mayweather is not a fighter he is a boxer. A very good boxer but he is a %##$% on the inside. A real fighter takes fights, and fights whoever.

Pacman has the style and endurance to beat Mayweather.

Originally Posted by Resist

mayweather has d

He has the best defense in boxing history actually, he's faster, and most importantly he's smarter. I'm watching this Cotto fight right now and Floyd is just a genius. There is literally no one in the world on his level right now.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Two completely diffrent fighters

And Mayweather's style counters Manny's.

Are we talking styles or fighters? Who has may fought that's as good as manny? If ur answer is no one how do u know it'll work against him?

mayweather has d

He has the best defense in boxing history actually, he's faster, and most importantly he's smarter. I'm watching this Cotto fight right now and Floyd is just a genius. There is literally no one in the world on his level right now.

he's like the spurs. boring for the highlight fanatic, but amazing for the enthusaists  

Two completely diffrent fighters

And Mayweather's style counters Manny's.

Are we talking styles or fighters? Who has may fought that's as good as manny? If ur answer is no one how do u know it'll work against him?
And who has Manny fought that's as good as Floyd?

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Mayweather is not a fighter he is a boxer. A very good boxer but he is a %##$% on the inside. A real fighter takes fights, and fights whoever.

Style and endurance?
He couldn't even beat Marquez decisively after 3 tries..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

Irrelevant question because they won't fight until 2022 on ESPN2's friday night fights. But....
This!

There probably will never be a fight so it's no point of even discussing the two fighters in terms of a possible matchup.

mayweather has d

Get off Floyd's pantal region.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by TeamSiR

Floyd is a great fighter but Pacman would beat his %!!!!

the same way he beat JMM?

People saying he barely beat JMM but look at the fights he had before that, like those dont count.
eyes.gif

On the real though, im a Pacman fan, and I think he'd lose to money.

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Style and endurance?
He couldn't even beat lost to Marquez decisively after 3 tries times..

laugh.gif
Fixed.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Style and endurance?
He couldn't even beat lost to Marquez decisively after 3 tries times..

laugh.gif
Fixed.

I know you're right.
I just didn't want to say Pacquiao flat out lost to Marquez or I would've gotten a boat load of hate from all the pac fans.

laugh.gif

Tempting me to argue with them and probably getting myself banned for the 3rd time.

Back
Top Bottom