Question: What is Kendrick Perkins good at?

When Kobe actually passed Bynum the ball he was #@+#*!!+ on Perk.

+!*$%%!* ...he made life hell for Bynum on the block. Bynum couldn't move this dude when battling for position.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Guarding the Bynums, Gasols, and Duncans of the league.

Not guarding Bosh 15 ft away from the paint.

THIS....he holds his own against "back to the basket" type players...only problem is the league is kinda transitioning away from the traditional center type of guys so he gets exposed alot

Give this guy some props man. He lost a lot of weight, trying to help his franchise.

He still seems a bit slow though and both him and Ibaka looked really soft.

DFISHERS bump of LBJ was the best thing ever.

No love for OKC? Only DURANT lovers? LOL

Pics of them crying?

laugh.gif
who knows

getting Doris Burke to say nice things about/defend him?

He's rather worthless in my eyes.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by PMatic

Thunder better hope Cole Aldrich is ready to step up next season.

That pick is looking like a bust thus far.
Sad thing is...I don't even know who they could have taken besides him who would have made a significant impact.
That 2010 draft looking REAL weak so far...

I think they should give Nick Collison more time than Perkins...everytime this dude tries to make an offensive play it's a travel/offensive foul/brick

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Sad thing is...I don't even know who they could have taken besides him who would have made a significant impact.

They haven't even thrown him to the wolves yet though. Last night was the first time I've ever seen him in a game. Could he be an answer to their front court scoring problems?

Originally Posted by romedadude

I gotta disagree
John Wall

Evan Turner

Derrick Favors

DMC

Greg Monroe

Paul George

Eric Bledsoe

Avery Bradley

Landy Fields

Devin Ebanks

Daniel Orton

Grevis Vasquez

Patrick Patterson

Ed Davis

Xavier Henry

There are definitely some stars there, plus some solid rotation guys.  I would actually say 2010 is underrated

I guarantee the dude would actually give them some good minutes, Brooks just doesn't like to go deep into his bench. Look at BJ Mullens and DJ White...dudes were 12th man status on the Thunder and this season were starters and two of the only positive things for the Bobcats.As for Perkins it's underestimated how great of a teammate the guy is. I think the way he approaches each game rubs off on his teammates and is a great attribute for your center. He's a mean big body that clogs up the lane, plays very good post defense when healthy and all he cares about is winning. I'd take him on my team all day but it's pretty clear that he won't be with the Thunder for much longer because of Harden and Ibaka's upcoming contracts.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I guarantee the dude would actually give them some good minutes, Brooks just doesn't like to go deep into his bench. Look at BJ Mullens and DJ White...dudes were 12th man status on the Thunder and this season were starters and two of the only positive things for the Bobcats.

As for Perkins it's underestimated how great of a teammate the guy is. I think the way he approaches each game rubs off on his teammates and is a great attribute for your center. He's a mean big body that clogs up the lane, plays very good post defense when healthy and all he cares about is winning. I'd take him on my team all day but it's pretty clear that he won't be with the Thunder for much longer because of Harden and Ibaka's upcoming contracts.

Nah, Cole is terrible. He only plays Darko minutes, but his post moves are way too slow, he travels with it a lot of the time too, but at that point in the game the refs don't give a !%!+. I can't at all say I would feel comfortable just throwing Cole at a Duncan, Howard, Monroe, Bynum, etc. and just saying, "go get'em. You and him, we're not helping." He would foul out and/or get 45 dropped on him.

hes only good in certain situations on certain teams......he needs to come back to boston....its his ideal situation....

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by romedadude

I gotta disagree
John Wall

Evan Turner

Derrick Favors

DMC

Greg Monroe

Paul George

Eric Bledsoe

Avery Bradley

Landy Fields

Devin Ebanks

Daniel Orton

Grevis Vasquez

Patrick Patterson

Ed Davis

Xavier Henry

There are definitely some stars there, plus some solid rotation guys.  I would actually say 2010 is underrated

The only superstar on that list is DMC. George, Wall, Monroe,  and possibly Bradley and Bledsoe will become solid players, but the rest is trash. 

Back
Top Bottom