question????

I got an offer for my countdown 8/15 package either 8's and 50 dollars or 15's and 100 dollars for black melvins which one would you take?

roll.gif
sideshow20 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have no idea about prices on the dunks although PYS has em at $290....therefore i would have to take the melvins, given they cant move the whole 8/15 cdp at$250

we all jordan fans here so keeping the VIII's is a no brainer for me

Guys, he already has the CDP. He's asking if he should trade the 8s and 50 bucks or the 15s and 100 for the melvins. Although it should be obvious, Isuggest the 15s for the trade. You'd be much better off keeping the 8s.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Welcome to NT. But prepare to get flamed on your first post.
haha i was typing the same thing up after i read this. welcome to NT. I'd trade the xv's no problem, the melvin's alone are worth morethan the 8/15 combined.

trade the XV's get those melvins, then buy the XV's later if you really like them. You'll end up winning.

XVs, but probably bad idea to post this proposal in the JORDAN BRAND section, seeing as most here aren't big supporters of nike sb.

I don't really get what your saying? I would trade the whole pack for the melvins. if thats the case

Back
Top Bottom