Questionable Things That A Female Has Done/Told You Vol. Huh Marriage?

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Chick asked me to piss on her. What the *#+! dude???

Also same chick wanted me to choke her while #$#!**% her, like squeeze the sides of her neck.

Did not mess with her again, she's too weird.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

so one weekend my best friend and I were drinking, and we were practically blacked out. She made a move on me and it went from there. As soon as we got done she started having a panic attack and talking about how she likes this other dude
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. There has always been this like sexual tension between us and everything so I am not surprised this happend but come on now, and to top it off she had just taken my v-card. This happened less than 2 weeks ago and I am trying not to make this situation hard or anything but when we talk all she is talking about is this dude.
indifferent.gif

You let her take your V-card fam...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did it go down like... "Hey mothafu*k* gimme that V-Card."
or
Did it go down like... "OH no somebody HELLLP!!!!"
I think it was her

niketalk

On the same lines as the OP story...

I had this one chick I used to get it in wit back in '06-'07, I used to creep on the late night wit shorty... on some
"open the door"-*smash*-"ight, I'll let you know that I got home safe" type #+%...

This one time I was over her crib, she had her daughter with her, and normally she took her daughter to her aunt's room if she had me over for company...

Once I seen her daughter sleep on the bed, I offered to leave, but she kept tellin me to stay, so I chilled on the floor near the door, cuz I aint wanna wakethe baby... but the Playoffs was on, so I scooted around to the tv next to her bed to catch the end of it...
laugh.gif

So me and shorty get to talking, then get to touchin', next thing I know... shorty is leaned over the bed wit ther head in my lap... I'm catchin'the chew, all this while her DAUGHTER IS SLEEPIN' ON THE SAME BED THAT SHE'S IN!!...
smh.gif

I felt terrible on the way home for lettin' that go down...
tired.gif

I caught one of those "marriage" texts before also... not fun at all...

chick i dated for 2 years we decide to break up , i want her back she denies . Im still beating though she tells me shes talking to another guy the day after ibeat im like +%% . I try to convince her to give me a chance , but she went on to sleep with the guy . 2 weeks after she want to get back . I couldnt do it andjust slowly letting her go .
And she would marry me in a min , cant do that one any more
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Also same chick wanted me to choke her while #$#!**% her, like squeeze the sides of her neck.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You a fool for walking away from her.
smh.gif
NT is not the place for you..

can i syd with chocolate flavor?

am I better than your other girls?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You a fool for walking away from her.
smh.gif
NT is not the place for you..
Please PM me her Facebook/Myspace/Twitter. Thanks.

-macNcheeesee

laugh.gif
Some of this stuff is too comical...chicks have only told me the"basic" questionable things (if that exists), I.e. go in raw; relationships; ect lol

Talking to a chick for a couple of months now, already told her I am not about getting serious right now.

This is how she tried to trap me in our last convo as usual ..

Me: I know you are over there wondering what I am talking about
Her: lol .. you know me too well .. It feels like we have been talkin way more than 3 months doesnt it? (in actuality it has only been 2 months)
Me: (
indifferent.gif
) ... lol umm not really , but I was thinking tonight ...you already know ..
Her: Yeah ... well if I was your girl you could have it whenever you want.

*CUE IN PICTURE OF GUY W/ HANDS ON HIS HEAD LOOKING STRESSED*

I honestly have to diss her now ... why do chicks say that they understand your situation but after a few weeks start with thenonsense?

3 chicks all off thier rocker.
1) I was on my couch chillen with this female and I point to my Gundam figures on my bookcase saying "There are my Gundams I was talking about" andin response she spazzes on me like "CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!???? $+%??". This girl was half black half puerto rican and we are in the restaurant and thismiddle aged white woman was getting pretty rowdy so I say "Lets go this white lady buggin" she starts screaming at me dead serious "WHATS WRONGWITH WHITE PEOPLE IM WHITE!!!" I give her a :-| .

2) I meet this white girl for coffee and i notice her hair is different shes wearing some kind of afro wig. The first thing she says to me is "I dont getalong with ignorant white people but I get along great with ignorant black people". HAD TO DEAD THAT QUICK.

3) There was this one girl who I was talking to for a good month or two on the phone but didnt get to go out for quite sometime. At the end of our first dateand only date she says to me "I AM GOING ON DR. PHIL WITH MY EX..." I look at her so disgusted and considered stranding her there at the restaurant.Then she had the nerve to say on the way out "You can check it out before you go to work on TV". Come to find out her EX looks just this relationshipwas all kinds of weirdness. She would talk to me about what they would name their kids. I wish the worst depths of loneliness for this scalleywag.

"me and your cousin used to talk, but i don't remember if we had sex or not"...

**calls cousin on speakerphone**

"ay fam, you used to smash this broad named LaPria?"

"yessir, like 15 times. even smashed in the whip"

"aight bro, preciate cha"

can't remember huh? --------------> facepalm (by her)

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

"me and your cousin used to talk, but i don't remember if we had sex or not"...

**calls cousin on speakerphone**

"ay fam, you used to smash this broad named LaPria?"

"yessir, like 15 times. even smashed in the whip"

"aight bro, preciate cha"

can't remember huh? --------------> facepalm (by her)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at this thread! but ummm lets see.....why does it seem likeall of the cougars that i hit ALWAYS tell me to bust in them?!? i mean damn babes, u already have kids and baby daddy drama on your hands! u think im gone beany different because im like 10-20 sum years younger than you?!? and dont you have a daughter or son thats the same age as me?!?....
roll.gif
cougars are very fun and loyal tho! especially when they have other friends thatare single or in the middle of a divorce, or just down right scandalous..
smh.gif
....because they stay saying somethin like...."damn boy, you need to put it on a couple of my homegirls" lol...

shout out to all my grown and sexy ladies out there....good lookin..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

CharmCityKid wrote:

she wanted to eat my butt.
sick.gif

25501o0.jpg
I won't even front I let a chick do it once

2yo1mdy.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

-"take the condom off, all the other guys ive been with havent used one."
indifferent.gif

when she said that [insert the Jake Delhomme gif]...she was a fine #+# puetro rican chick too. had to give her the boot, cant be messing with a chick that
risky

258biut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom