questions about all 13's

Did they use a different glue on all the 13's this year? i hated how the glue bleeded on the pods back in 05.

Did they use a different glue on all the 13's this year? i hated how the glue bleeded on the pods back in 05.

yea mine did on all my 13's thats why reluctant to spend money on shoes thats going to ruin themselves. smfh at jordan brand quality.

yea mine did on all my 13's thats why reluctant to spend money on shoes thats going to ruin themselves. smfh at jordan brand quality.

idk either i got my girl a pair of the new ones and me and her both have the ones from 05....smh mine the pod are turning red and i wore them the week the new ones where coming out and somebody asked me the same question. i might have to pick up some new ones cuz this glue situation is all bad... but knowing jordan brand them quote on quote changed it but really did nothing so bound to turn red again

idk either i got my girl a pair of the new ones and me and her both have the ones from 05....smh mine the pod are turning red and i wore them the week the new ones where coming out and somebody asked me the same question. i might have to pick up some new ones cuz this glue situation is all bad... but knowing jordan brand them quote on quote changed it but really did nothing so bound to turn red again

Originally Posted by bigboyjay23

The '05's didn't bleed initially, they gradually did over the years, so who knows if they did...

Originally Posted by bigboyjay23

The '05's didn't bleed initially, they gradually did over the years, so who knows if they did...

not sure if this is the cause of bleeding but someone told me that the 13's bleed because of how it is stored sideways in the box if you store them standing up then they shoudnt bleed at all

not sure if this is the cause of bleeding but someone told me that the 13's bleed because of how it is stored sideways in the box if you store them standing up then they shoudnt bleed at all

Back
Top Bottom